Is DSMX calibrated now? (Yes it's perfect)

More
09 Aug 2013 23:39 - 10 Aug 2013 01:07 #12876 by Hexperience
Is DSMX calibrated now? (Yes it's perfect) was created by Hexperience
I know along time ago, DSM was not calibrated correctly, and we had to set the scale to 125%... Or was that the fix?

Anyway, right now I'm running the latest code on my devo 12 and just bound to a new dsmX 6 channel rx. 6210. If I keep the throttle scale all normal, will the spektrum see my rates as too low to enable the ESC? (eflite esc. Just bought a Blade 500 3d because of the sale... $259.. can't be bad...)

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
Last edit: 10 Aug 2013 01:07 by Hexperience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2013 00:02 #12877 by Scream
Replied by Scream on topic Is DSMX calibrated now?
HEX!

I was just eye ballin that very same heli in another tab!

Please let me know your results, my poor lil 300x is already 200+ flights and shes getting tired!

I actually blew out the ESC a few days ago.. and Blade is replacing it and the parts damaged! Nothing but great things to say about their customer support and that's also why I'm looking at their larger birds!

I'm using DSMX to bind to the beastX right now, I'd like to know if the throttle is accurate too because I need to program a 35amp ESC and don't want too high a THR as it would over power the motor. I'm figuring 10 more amps..if I aim to keep close to stock ESC would mean I want to show it a max THR of 71% which would represent the 25a max I want it to spit out.

Good luck on the maiden flight bro!

Cheers!
-=S=-

Cheers!
-=S=-

More
10 Aug 2013 01:05 #12878 by Hexperience
Replied by Hexperience on topic Is DSMX calibrated now?
Did a quick maiden hover in the warehouse here at the office. Not very much room so just got it off the ground for a few seconds then put it back down.

The throttle channel is set to 100 on the travel and it just starts to spin up as I lift the stick so I would say the calibration is bang on.

Now that I think about it, I didn't have to adjust the travel on the AR7200BX either, but I set that one up a few months ago and my old neurons aren't firing as fast as they used to.

Cheers

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds