Walkera Counterfeit Products - Warning

More
19 Aug 2013 15:26 #13039 by RandMental
Walkera Counterfeit Products - Warning was created by RandMental
Since most of us here are Walkera users, I thought this to be relevant to us:

( www.walkera.com/en/article.php?id=113&cat_id=18 )

About online sales Walkera of counterfeit products solemn statement

To the majority of dealers and consumers,

Recently, our company has received many complaints from consumers, there are some websites selling Walkera’s products, do not provide any service, and that the provision of product performance and accessories are inconsistent with our official requirements. Investigation and verification by the company that these have cheated on consumers and offered counterfeited products, the website are as below:

www.rcmaster.net
www.rcmaster.de
www.hobbygaga.com

Here, we solemnly declare:
1, Walkera with these two companies do not have any business dealings.
2, the two companies sold products had serious shoddy, is typical of fake and shoddy products, and service quality has been seriously complained by consumers.
3, the above companies selling counterfeit Walkera products will be seriously damaged Walkera brand image and interests, has caused serious losses to Walkera. To protect consumers' legitimate rights and legitimate interests of our company, Walkera will cooperate with relevant departments for investigation of fake and shoddy products, retaining the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
4, we strongly recommend consumers not to purchase products from these two sites, in order to avoid counterfeit products infringing consumer rights. If the result from the above site to buy Walkera nominal manufactured products, as any quality problems or complaints, the company will not assume any responsibility.

Here declare

Guangzhou Walkera Technology CO.,LTD
May,27,2013.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2013 01:01 #13042 by Pattaya01
Replied by Pattaya01 on topic Walkera Counterfeit Products - Warning
Well, that's something new... Chinese copying from Chinese...

The 3 websites are 1 and the same. Looks like a new start up company and they may not have payed the bill. Probably Walkera got cheated and they try to get back to them this way. If there was really counterfeit Walkera products available, it would be all over the hobby world, not just 1 Internet company in Europe.

• Raimili
  • DEVO 12S "Slope-Gliders" wellcome
More
21 Aug 2013 10:09 - 21 Aug 2013 10:17 #13082 by Raimili
Replied by Raimili on topic Walkera Counterfeit Products - Warning
Hohoo,
if they sell copies, the copies are good!
I´ve got my DEVO 12s, 8 Receivers from them. - they works fine.
... and on the way are 5 more RX - I hope I receive them next days...

... edit: the message from Walkera is dated May 2013 - and rc-master offers today many Walkera Products...

...(hoping that anyone creates a simple Mixer GUI (Sailplane) for noopes like me)
Last edit: 21 Aug 2013 10:17 by Raimili. Reason: seen to late:

More
21 Aug 2013 14:51 #13110 by domcars0
Replied by domcars0 on topic Walkera Counterfeit Products - Warning

Pattaya01 wrote: .... not just 1 Internet company in Europe.

This is not a European but a Chinese company (only web sites are in european languages).

Devo 10 (+7e) owner. It's mine, please don't touch it with your big fingers :angry:

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds