Advanced menu and complex mixers

More
13 Sep 2013 14:37 - 14 Sep 2013 13:57 #13760 by Tierod
Advanced menu and complex mixers was created by Tierod
Im starting this thread becuase I need help, and Im sure there are others out there who love deviation as much as I do, but dont have the necessary understanding of all the features of the advanced menu.
I,ve started with the standard menu but soon discoverd its limitations. At present i,m trying to get a v400d02 (wk2602, non stock servos, ele on left instead of right) set up but standard wont allow necessary changes ( i think).
I dont and cant understand all the features and functions in the advanced menu so im not sure what i can or should use to set up my helis( i want to use 8s for all my helis)
Ive found a lot of information here about the functions and I,ve also read and reread the deviation manual. Im the type that needs a comprehensive list and expanation of everything as my memory is good just real short,lol. Unless i,ve missed something, does anyone know of such list or guide?

My thanks to PB and all for making this available for us nonprogramers, without you guys and your hard work NONE of this would happen!
Last edit: 14 Sep 2013 13:57 by Tierod. Reason: Added question mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2013 19:28 - 14 Sep 2013 19:28 #13795 by RandMental
Replied by RandMental on topic Advanced menu and complex mixers
I suggest you start with the user Manual:

www.deviationtx.com/user-manual/user-manual-2

There after download a few model.ini files as examples from the Models section:

www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-configs
Last edit: 14 Sep 2013 19:28 by RandMental.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds