Devo 10, DSM2, TX setup mode1

More
26 Sep 2013 02:03 #14060 by dgross
Devo 10, DSM2, TX setup mode1 was created by dgross
Hello every buddy,

First of all many thanks to the Deviation Team for this great development. Keep going........ Got my Devo 10 (Mode 1)about 2 month ago and installed Deviation 3.00 :)
Did flying my Lotus T380 with the Walkera Rx 1002 without any problems. Last week I got a orange 610 DSM@ Rx and I tried it on my T380.
Created a new model with Mode 1 and DSM2 output, connected the Rx and switched on to bind.
Binding no problem but I got a message saying Channel 1 is 0% save value is -100% meaning the throttle was connected to the left stick. I could not figure out how to change this. At the end I tried changing the Tx to Mode2 and Bingo!!!! it worked.
Do I miss anything here? why the TX have to be in Mode2 with DSM2??

any reply is appreciated.

please let me know if more informations or pics are needed

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2013 03:09 #14062 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Devo 10, DSM2, TX setup mode1
After changing protocol from Devo to DSM2 channels mapping don't changed automatically. You need change channels mapping at 'Mixer' page. Select proper source for first 4 channels. 1Ch = Throttle, 1Ch=Aileron, 3Ch=Elevator, 4Ch=Rudder.

More
02 Oct 2013 01:34 #14202 by dgross
Replied by dgross on topic Devo 10, DSM2, TX setup mode1
Hi vlad_vy_,

thanks for the advise and sorry for late reply, was out of town. Yes, changing the sources worked fine. Is it meant to be like this or will it be changed to automatic in the near future?

thanks again and happy flying :)

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds