Devo 7, 7e model compatability

More
03 Oct 2013 06:43 #14211 by drdisaster1
Devo 7, 7e model compatability was created by drdisaster1
I have the Devo 7 and 7e and want to buy more heli's to work with them. I am looking for a list of models that are compatible for each of these remotes. I am aware of shorter range difference between TX's and one is better for micro, I'm just looking for a complete list of compatible models.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2013 07:13 #14212 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Devo 7, 7e model compatability
In their stock form both tx are compatible only with Walkera's DEVO model line (and with some rebranded Walkera models).

However you can replace the fw of your 7E with deviation, and then it will be compatible with all DSM2/DSMX models, with some Nine Eagles models (which are J6Pro compatible), and with the older Walkera models (24xx, 26xx and 28xx compatible).
Furthermore you can put additional RF modules into your 7E to use other models as well, the number of supported protocols is growing.

But your 7 will always be limited to the DEVO line...

More
03 Oct 2013 08:35 #14213 by drdisaster1
Replied by drdisaster1 on topic Devo 7, 7e model compatability
I am actually just looking for a current list of all available models for those two particular TX's. Any BNF stock models that will work with them? Surely there is a list of current compatible heli's.

More
03 Oct 2013 08:53 #14214 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Devo 7, 7e model compatability
AFAIK there is no such list, but your transmitters should be able to control any DEVO receiver...

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
03 Oct 2013 13:17 #14217 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic Devo 7, 7e model compatability
Creating such a list will be like Sisyphus' work - nobody will ever get it complete.
Look at the list of supported protocols, look for a heli you like and find out which protocol it uses. You will have a great change (100%) with Devo, the older Walkera (except some 6-channel-WK260x-models) and Spektrum (not ground) DSM2 and DSMx. But there will be more helis working, especially if you add more rf units to your tx. With those modules you get access to some of the lower priced and popular helis and quads like WLToys - but there are many compatible models on the market which you could fly too.
So you see, the list might be nearly endless.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds