Swash plate Type

More
08 Oct 2013 16:58 #14352 by Osiris81
Swash plate Type was created by Osiris81
Hello,

Im using deviationtx 3.0 with a devo 7e. In the manual I saw that one can select the swash plate type in standard GUI, however there is no point in advanced GUI (which Im using) to edit the swash plate type. The Heli is a Blade Nano CPX (FBL), is the swash plate type "1 Servo" (for FBLs) selected by default?

I'm asking because my Nano has a strange behavior: When I want to fly backwards (by pulling Elevator) the Heli always flies backwards and then drifts to the right. When I push Elevator, the Heli flies forward and drifts to the left. Its always the same no matter how often I try it. Tested with three different Nanos so either this behavior is standard for the Nanos or it must be something in the TX.

Trims are all centered and Im using no mixing (Elev/Ail), the servo monitor displays Elev and Ail exactly the way they must be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
08 Oct 2013 17:09 - 08 Oct 2013 17:11 #14353 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic Swash plate Type
In advanced mode you get there when you press enter on model type.
I add my Nano config file - it might help you.

File Attachment:

File Name: model1_2013-10-08.ini
File Size:4 KB

EDIT: It's for Devo12 - be careful with the switches.
Attachments:
Last edit: 08 Oct 2013 17:11 by rbe2012.

More
09 Oct 2013 03:16 #14365 by Osiris81
Replied by Osiris81 on topic Swash plate Type
Hi,

thanks a lot for your help, so the swash type was set properly. Flashed the deviation tx firmware on my devo 8s now as well and used your config file, still the same issue. Could you have a look at the video I've made and tell me if your nano has the same behavior when flying backwards?

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
09 Oct 2013 05:39 #14370 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic Swash plate Type
Possibly you bound the heli to the tx in the wrong mode. There is a 4-channel mode for the DX4i (the RTF transmitter) and a 6-channel-mode for computer transmitter like the deviation.
I remember that I needed some tries until the heli responded correctly. I believe I had to move the rudder stick full right while binding, but it only worked just after turning heli on, rudder right and turn tx on.
Somewhere in the forum I have seen a description how to bind correctly to blade helis but i did not find it actually.

More
09 Oct 2013 06:26 #14377 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Swash plate Type
Power on radio
Make sure throttle is 0
Plug lipo on Nano
Blue light flash
Press bind on radio
Move rudder to the right and hold
Solid blue on Nano
Release rudder

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds