devo 7

More
08 Oct 2013 17:33 #14356 by mattypriz
devo 7 was created by mattypriz
I am in need of some help. I have a devo 7 controller for a storm drone 4 multirotor helicopter. when i first tried the helo it wouldnt start up but after some reading through forums i figured out how to work it. well when i tried it again the next day the controller didnt even communicate with the transmitter on the helo. i contacted the retailer who sold me the helo and gave me some instructions which i followed and it made things worse then it should have now when i turn the controller and follow the steps from the forum the transmitter doesnt respond to controller and helo propellers do not respond to controller movements. I have contacted retailer like i said previously but they were not much help. does anyone have any ideas on what i can be do to get the multirotor to work?
also does anyone know how to program the devo 7 to control a camera gimbal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
08 Oct 2013 18:06 #14357 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic devo 7
This is a forum about the deviation software and it does not support Devo7.
So support for the stock firmware is what you need and maybe you will get more help in other forums.

Have you tried to create a complete new model as you have done when it worked the first time? Throw everything away and start new - you should get to the same point.
Without any infos about the storm drone (wasn't it from helipal, with devo receiver?), the used controller board and the binding / arming sequence it will be hard to guess what is wrong.
Make sure you can communicate with the receiver (maybe you have an old servo somewhere). If this works, analyze the sequences the controller board needs to arm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds