Compex mixer summary page

More
24 Oct 2013 04:00 #14913 by vlad_vy
Compex mixer summary page was created by vlad_vy
Is it possible to get resulting (summary) curve for complex mixer? For example, as the last page of complex mixer (n + 1).

'EXPO' mult 'Deadband' -> what will be resulting curve?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
24 Oct 2013 05:44 #14918 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic Compex mixer summary page
It is possible to calculate each value when the mixer is applied. So: yes, it is possible, but can not be visualized in any case.
In the mixer you can mix multiple inputs together like an elevon with a scaled elevator and added a scaled aileron (for planes). In this case you get a curve which is dependent from two inputs and not representable as a 2-dimensional drawing.

More
24 Oct 2013 06:05 - 24 Oct 2013 06:17 #14920 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Compex mixer summary page
Is it possible to draw 2-dimensional curve for fixed values from other channels/switches sources and redraw curve with any changes?
Last edit: 24 Oct 2013 06:17 by vlad_vy.

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
24 Oct 2013 07:03 #14921 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic Compex mixer summary page
A two-dimensional curve as we can display them has an input value on the x-axis and an output value at the y-axis.
If I have two inputs I need a three-dimensional curve with input values at x and y and z (height) for the output. For three inputs it is not drawable...
Assume we have more than one analog input (like stick, other channel) and dependencies from other (digital) input like switches we can use only one of them for the x-axis. But it will be possible to calculate the curve for this input when all other inputs have constant values (they can change also if the chosen input changes - very complex, no idea if this can be calculated). If anything changes the curve can be recalculated, but we could not use the actual methods because they only put all (fix) input values together with a complex formula and return the result. What we would have to do is to have one input as a parameter and calculate the output while the input changes from -100 to 100 - complete new functions would be necessary or a method to fake an input value (possibly replace the input stick with a fixed value curve and change the value...).

It's an interesting idea, but I believe there are so many variables which would have to be considered that it will be a very complex task.
I am not sure if it's worth this effort.

More
24 Oct 2013 07:17 #14922 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Compex mixer summary page
Thank you, the question is closed.

More
24 Oct 2013 07:18 #14923 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Compex mixer summary page
While I see the reason of such wishes, I fully agree with rbe...

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds