Bayangtoys x16 protocol for new version.

More
07 Oct 2016 20:02 #54700 by bmw2444
I recently received the Bayangtoys x16 from banggood with the black motors. I'm guessing this is the latest version that actually has altitude hold. The controller has the centering sticks and the user manual is all but useless has instructions for previous version with the red motors. I was attempting to bind it to my devo 10 using the Bayang protocol with no success. Is this new AH version incompatible with the devo now? Can it be disabled or an older flight control board installed to be used with the devo? Thanks for the feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2016 12:12 - 27 Nov 2016 12:13 #56314 by dononeness
Replied by dononeness on topic Bayangtoys x16 protocol for new version.

bmw2444 wrote: I recently received the Bayangtoys x16 from banggood with the black motors. I'm guessing this is the latest version that actually has altitude hold. The controller has the centering sticks and the user manual is all but useless has instructions for ut previous version with the red motors. I was attempting to bind it to my devo 10 using the Bayang protocol with no success. Is this new AH version incompatible with the devo now? Can it be disabled or an older flight control board installed to be used with the devo? Thanks for the feedback.

I have the same issue with the latest version of Bayangtoys x16 with Altitude Hold. I cannot bind it with Devo 10 bayang protocol and cannot find the answer anywhere...bmw2444 have you found any solutions for that yet? Is this the issue of the AH in general or just you and me?
Last edit: 27 Nov 2016 12:13 by dononeness.

More
11 Jun 2017 05:06 #62930 by Graknil
Replied by Graknil on topic Bayangtoys x16 protocol for new version.
I'm struggling with the same problem with a DEVO 7E. My X16 has the black motors. I have downloaded several different ini files and they all behave the same it will not bind. I tried updating to a nightly build 04024 all with no luck does the protocol just not support the altitude hold version? Does a new Bayang protocol need to be developed? I had wondered if since an altitude hold version expects a middle stick position vs a bottom on bind if that was preventing it from binding but all of my testing leads no where. It just will not bind. Does anyone have a solution yet?

Devo 7E (CC2500 NRF24L01 A7105 Multi RF 3 IN 1 Module)(2X 3Pos Switch Mod)

More
11 Jun 2017 05:56 #62931 by C0ckpitvue 777
Replied by C0ckpitvue 777 on topic Bayangtoys x16 protocol for new version.
Only the original x16 is deviated.The newer x16 might be on another protocol with deviation.I would try them all.

More
01 Sep 2017 16:11 #64106 by Seb801
Replied by Seb801 on topic Bayangtoys x16 protocol for new version.
Hi all,

are there any news about the new model with altitude hold?

I'm thinking about to buy an X16, but only if I could use my Devo7e.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds