a question about receiver

More
19 Apr 2017 22:09 - 19 Apr 2017 22:19 #61597 by Krum
a question about receiver was created by Krum
Hello I will be building a DLG Glider so I need the smallest and lightest receiver that can support mini,micro sized servos for devo.The smallest one I found is the 6ch receiver are there smaller ones I can buy ? thanks .
Last edit: 19 Apr 2017 22:19 by Krum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2017 01:17 - 20 Apr 2017 01:17 #61603 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic a question about receiver
There are some absolutely tiny ones out there, just how small do you need? If you just want to run "normal" servos then you'll have to break it out anyway, and from what I can tell the s.bus ones need hubs which kinda negate the whole size thing?
In my DLG (1.0m) I use a 4ch Redcon CM421, it's small, nude, normal servos plug straight in, and is DSM2 so works on ANY deviated devo without the need for additional modules.
Last edit: 20 Apr 2017 01:17 by RoGuE_StreaK.

More
20 Apr 2017 11:50 - 20 Apr 2017 12:11 #61610 by Krum
Replied by Krum on topic a question about receiver
Yes I will be building a 1000mm DLG.But is there a receiver that can use the original software and still be really small ?
Because I have 3 models and they are gliders and I can't program the wings the flaps and V tails with this software.
It would be really cool if it was possible to use the original software and have the Dsmx,Dsmx2 as a option
I understand your not a programer or coder or how ever its called but I hope some one on the forum could do this.
Thow I doubt it
Thanks
Last edit: 20 Apr 2017 12:11 by Krum.

More
20 Apr 2017 14:39 #61612 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic a question about receiver
The original software only works with to the Devo protocol. It won't even work with the older walkera protocols that deviation supports.

I would be surprised if it's impossible to program wings, flaps and V tail with deviationTx. It won't be as easy as using proprietary software that's tailored for that. Try searching the forums for what you need, I know a number of unusual fixed wing model teammates have been posted. If nothing else, try asking for help. Some of us enjoy the challenge of programming obscure model types.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
20 Apr 2017 19:58 #61623 by Krum
Replied by Krum on topic a question about receiver
thanks I will ask for help because I am new to deviation and I just saw there are some kind of templates. I will just make a new post regarding this. :)

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds