4 in 1 devo 7e & turnigy xr9pro

More
20 Apr 2017 02:00 #61604 by kabo
4 in 1 devo 7e & turnigy xr9pro was created by kabo
Have had a 7e with the 7105 & 2401 mods working fine (2yrs), bought a 7e just to mod it to the 4 in 1 and 2 - 3 way switches Done, all verified cept the 2500 in particular frsky d8/d10 with XJT module. I now have bought or built stuff with flysky & frsky & dsm & devo. Got em all working cecp I can't figure the trick to bind with any frsky from 7e. Or from a 4 in 1 in a Turnigy 9xr pro. The 7e does flysky fine, dsmx dsm2 2401 7501, just don't have anything frsky from the list of supported models to test the 2500. put a scope and see drops in signal when the 2500 is selected, vs others same thing, all good seems ok and similar for the a13 & a14 pins at least looks like Ive got working 4in1 and going to the 7e. Of course I cant get the 9xr pro to use/bind its 4in1 frsky, the XJT module no problem. Sounds like a param/software/ something. Help

Larry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2017 15:19 #61615 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic 4 in 1 devo 7e & turnigy xr9pro
Yup. The CC2500 has tuning options that need to be set differently for different protocols and rf modules. FrSky used that module, so has to be tuned. See the wiki page www.deviationtx.com/wiki/modulelist/cc2500#frequency_tuning for instructions.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
21 Apr 2017 03:01 #61635 by kabo
Replied by kabo on topic 4 in 1 devo 7e & turnigy xr9pro
Tried with frskyx, no luck, which frsky should I be using if I use the XJT module works the 9xr pro, frsky or frskyx? The link gives me an Idea, still alot of guesswork, are there folks already been there done that? in both devo 7e and 9xr I have the same 4 in 1, so I can test from either, the frsky I'm test binding to is the one they are using in the emachine aurora 90, It works fine with the 9xr and XJT module.

More
21 Apr 2017 10:11 #61646 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic 4 in 1 devo 7e & turnigy xr9pro
FrSkyX. Maybe. The xjt can also work with FrSky in compatibility mode. Unless it's the European version, in which case you need the latest nighty build and the appropriate protocol option - I think.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds