Trim buttons partly inactive

More
02 Oct 2017 14:02 #64780 by NoDEVelOper
Trim buttons partly inactive was created by NoDEVelOper
Hi and good afternoon! Using Deviation on a 7E and a 10 for a while I become desperate with a problem I have with standard trim buttons.
First of all I can not say, if it is a hardware or a software problem, the buttons seem to work electrically, but I can not follow the circuit on the main platine..
The symptom is: Trim right horizontally does not work in the left direction, trim left horizontally does not work in the right direction. 3 month it did work after i re-plugged all connectors and upgraded from Deviation 4 to 5. Then when starting my Devo 10 again I received a blank screen, all models were gone and the old trim problem occurs again. Now reinstalling the firmware does not help. All functions and programs are working except the trims. As workarround I set up aux4 and aux5 as trims via mixer. I tried to remap the additional trimms on the top of DEVO 10 and the menu buttons as well as workarround, but allways 2 directions for trimming can not be addressed (but different ones...)
Also my Devo 10 starts in USB mode approximately every 10th start up, is that a known bug?
Any ideas for my trimming issue would be appreciated!
Regards, Grand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2017 15:41 #64919 by Deal57
Replied by Deal57 on topic Trim buttons partly inactive
Did you find a solution to this issue?

In many cases where a Devo loses files, you need to reformat the USB drive then reload the DFU and files to get rid of lingering symptoms

Happy flying!

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds