5$ REDCON DSM2 CM621 6CH

More
14 Oct 2017 15:35 - 14 Oct 2017 15:39 #65054 by Elric
5$ REDCON DSM2 CM621 6CH was created by Elric
OK : deviation tx 5.0 - DSM2 (no options)

5$ REDCON 2.4G 6CH Microlite DSM2 Compatible Full-Range Receiver CM621 For Rc Airplane

Description:

Brand Name: REDCON
Item Name: CM621 receiver
For band: 2.4GHz
Channel: 6
Modulation: DSM2
For dimensions (W x Lx H): 19 x40x9mm
Weight: 4.4g
Voltage Range: 4-10v
Brown-Out Voltage: 4.0v (Always supply power above this voltage)
Antenna Length Main RX: 30mm
Expected Range: 400m (tested with JR DSX9)
Compatibility (Spektrum and JR DSM2): DX6I,DX7,DX8 DSX7,DSX9 DSX11

Features:

Patent pending Model Match prevents flying a model using the wrong model memory (feature does not work with module systems).
Servo Sync (feature does not work with module systems)
Preset failsafe system.
Quick Connect
Horizontal-Pin configuration
Red LED indicates number of hold

Binding Procedure:

1. Put the binding harness into connector location marked BATT. Next apply power to the receiver. Receiver LED should illuminate it means bind is accomplished
2. To set fail-safe throttle and control surface positions, (minimum throttle and all control surfaces set to neutral is suggested). Press and hold the bind button of transmitter (LED will illuminate), Turn on the transmitter.
3. Receiver LED will change from rapid flashing to slow flashing and a few seconds later when bind is accomplished the LED of receiver will illuminate solid. All fail-safes should be programed correctly now.
4. Remove binding harness from the BATT channel. Restart the receiver by cycling it power off and turn on and connect battery into BATT channel is recommended. All channels should function properly now. You may test fail-safe by holding sticks in corner, cycle transmitter on and off. Surfaces and throttle should return to your preset fail-safe positions.

Note:

Only one bind procedure is required on a new receiver. Repetitive binding provides no extra security. Always remember to remove the binding harness after successful bind is completed.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 Oct 2017 15:39 by Elric.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2017 22:51 #65065 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic 5$ REDCON DSM2 CM621 6CH
Was there a question in there, or a sales pitch?

Yes I've got several of these.

More
15 Oct 2017 08:24 #65070 by Elric
Replied by Elric on topic 5$ REDCON DSM2 CM621 6CH
It's just to say that this receiver works well with the DSM2 protocol of our Devos.

In addition it is not expensive to equip a small warbird (plane) or another toy.

More
15 Oct 2017 18:11 #65074 by ketsa
Replied by ketsa on topic 5$ REDCON DSM2 CM621 6CH
I own two of those. Removed the pins. I had good range.

PWM only is annoying, makes a wiring mess !
Supplied antennas are very frail, can detach in a crash, be ready to solder something better.

Could someone explain this antenna system to me : one of the antennas is just an extension of the ground plane...
Is it really needed ? how should they be oriented ? 180° ?

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds