Transmitter will it work

More
14 Oct 2017 16:10 #65056 by Chainsaw
Transmitter will it work was created by Chainsaw
I have a nasa 701 I was wondering if I can install a a7105 module form amother reciver I have and make it work. I really like the 701 and right those are all I need any information will help . Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2017 23:01 #65066 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Transmitter will it work
I doubt internally, as all of the protocol information etc. needs to come from the transmitter (it's not built into the module).

However, if you look into Goebish's module stuff you will likely find a way of doing it from the transmitter's trainer port using just an arduino (about $4) and an a7105 module; I've done it with the nrf24l module, haven't looked into the a7105. The protocols etc live in the arduino, and you select which one via holding your transmitter's sticks in a certain position when booting up the arduino. Once the protocol is selected you don't need to do it again unless you want to change to a different protocol.

(the protocol is like the "language" it speaks; you might have the communication connection via the right module, but it doesn't know how to translate into the right language, it just does the send/receive)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds