Devo 6S

More
08 Jan 2018 21:37 #66769 by JJ1984
Devo 6S was created by JJ1984
Ive been off here for a few years now and looking to get back into it. I have a devo 8s which im looking to keep and a devo6s.
How much can i expect to get for a 6S these days. Its only ever been used inside and in mint condition. Still has screen protector on etc.
This is not an advert just a question at the minute if this is allowed in here. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2018 22:57 #66827 by Texacate
Replied by Texacate on topic Devo 6S
As you know Walkera discontinued the Devo 6S quite a while ago. They were a HOT ticket item for Deviation fans long after Walkera stopped building them, (driving prices up). But interest in the 6S seems to have faded now that we have more choices in the market for a multi protocol tx, in a small form factor.

You could do an eBay search of Completed Listings or Sold Listing to see what and buyer and seller were willing to trade one for. But lately, even that approach is a hit-or-miss strategy, since they simply don't come up for sale much anymore.

I bought my 6S (new condition), on eBay back in May 2017 and paid $225 USD. But since then, I've seen used ones it go for as little as $150. Truthfully, I reach for my modified 7E way more often than my 6S, primarily because I can read the B&W display in sunlight. Like you, I'm considering selling my 6S, but as of today, I'm not actively listing it for sale.

More
11 Jan 2018 12:26 #66857 by JJ1984
Replied by JJ1984 on topic Devo 6S
I think I will most likely keep it then, for now. For what it can do and the size of it its pretty amazing.
Need to work out how to upgrade to Deviation v5.0.0 Im running it on a very old version. Its been a long time since i put deviation on it in the 1st place

More
12 Jan 2018 01:13 - 13 Jan 2018 02:15 #66873 by Texacate
Replied by Texacate on topic Devo 6S
If you decide to refresh the firmware, the critical files are in this thread . You should be able to locate vlad_vy's latest files near the end of the thread. That's what I run on my 7E, and 6S. Best of luck to you.
Last edit: 13 Jan 2018 02:15 by Texacate.

More
12 Jan 2018 08:17 #66875 by JJ1984
Replied by JJ1984 on topic Devo 6S
Thanks buddy, much appreciated.
I am going to have a read up and get it up to date.

More
17 May 2018 00:55 #69263 by Jon.m.barter
Replied by Jon.m.barter on topic Devo 6S
Hey fellas, hope you get this message.

I can offer 140 shipped for a devo 6s to either one of you (or both of you). Or, i might have some things to barter such as airsoft, quadcopters, helis, etc.

My number is 252 515 2605, text or call anytime.

Cheers cheers,

Jonathan

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds