Can't use Devo 10 for Velocidrone

More
11 Feb 2018 17:24 #67466 by Sebastian
Can't use Devo 10 for Velocidrone was created by Sebastian
Hello everyone,

I just flashed Deviation 5.0 to my Devo 10 and everything went fine. I set USBHID in the model menü and Windows recognizes the transmitter as game controller. When I open velocidrone it recognizes a Deviation Controller, but no input from it. If I remove the controller and try to select a new one, it still doesn't recognize any input from the transmitter and I can't select it. If I quit velocidrone, shut down the Devo and power up it again velocidrone recognizes the transmitter but still no input. Can anyone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2018 11:16 #67486 by MiSKLaCH
Replied by MiSKLaCH on topic Can't use Devo 10 for Velocidrone
I use it with VD without any problem at all, just connect the radio before launching the sim and it should work fine.
Usually once in a while I recalibrate it before using VD, but that doesn't change the way Windows sees it as a joystick device.

I attached my model and icon if needed. Copy rc-sim.ini in the radio attached as USB storage using a free model slot, ex: if you have model 5 free rename rc-sim.ini to model5.ini. I created a custom icon too, just copy rc-sim.bmp file in the modelico folder.
Attachments:

More
13 Feb 2018 17:48 #67495 by Sebastian
Replied by Sebastian on topic Can't use Devo 10 for Velocidrone
Support was able to help me. I had to increase the sensitivity to maximum and then after matching the stick movements to actions back to normal. After a short time of no input it won't react until I turn the transmitter off an on again, but not as long as I fly so it doesn't bother me.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds