Devo 10 devention LCD blank

More
19 May 2018 01:17 #69305 by Simpleman
Devo 10 devention LCD blank was created by Simpleman
I've got a brand new Devo 10 deviation for the first time I turned it on it bonded with the Walkera 250 Runner but the LCD screen is blank I can get it to lift off but it was in the house because it's raining I was just wondering is there something special I have to do to get the LCD to show up like it's supposed to so I can set everything cuz I definitely want to set that throttle idle up I'm fairly new to drones this is the first good transmitter I bought everything else they come with Ready To Fly any help would be appreciated this old man really needs help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2018 05:24 #69310 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Devo 10 devention LCD blank
If your devo10 use "Deviation" firmware, try completely reinstall firmware and filesystem. Usually LCD screen can be blank if filesystem is damaged.

More
19 May 2018 05:34 #69311 by Simpleman
Replied by Simpleman on topic Devo 10 devention LCD blank
Thank you it's a white walker says deviation on front I'll check the walkera website for the firmware and filesystem unless you know of another place to look thank you again for all your help and advice

More
19 May 2018 07:01 #69312 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Devo 10 devention LCD blank
First try to test if your LCD is working. Press EXT and power on transmitter, if you get firmware update screen your LCD is OK. Next you can flash any firmware you want.

Walkera firmware:
walkera-fans.de/downloads/sender/Devo_10/#wpfb-cat-45

Deviation firmware:
www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/category/13-nightly-builds

More
19 May 2018 14:06 #69321 by Simpleman
Thank you so much again it's nice to know that there are people in the world who don't mind to help a stranger I owe you and don't know how to pay you back I'll try that asap which firmware would you download I ask because it sounds like you definitely know what you're talkin about

More
20 May 2018 12:58 #69335 by Simpleman
Thanks Vlad when I pushed ext and powered up gotta screen it started loading been working ever since thanks again you are amazing

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds