Jumper T8SG

More
25 Jun 2018 19:28 #69715 by Alf-1234
Jumper T8SG was created by Alf-1234
Hallo, ich bin neu hier und habe da mal Fragen:
Ich habe seit einiger Zeit den Sender T8SG und bin damit auch gut zufrieden.
Ich habe hier jetzt aber 3 Chinacopter die ich gerne mit der Jumper verbinden würde.

Revell Tritan
AIR HOGS Enterprise
Weihnachtseicopter von JJRC

Gibt es für diese 3 Modelle schon Protokolle für den Jumper??
Über Infos würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Wenn ich hier falsch bin, bitte ins richtige Forum verschieben.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2018 22:10 #69805 by Alf-1234
Replied by Alf-1234 on topic Jumper T8SG
Mit welchem Protokoll werden eigentlich Revell Copter gesteuert??
Bei den Supported Models habe ich nichts gefunden.
Hat hier schon mal einer versucht Air Hogs Modelle zu binden? Bin ich alleine mit dem Problem??

Which protocol is actually used to control Revell Copter ??
I did not find anything with the Supported Models.
Has anyone ever tried to tie Air Hogs models? Am I alone with the problem ??

More
20 Jul 2018 16:05 #69904 by Alf-1234
I've got a question.
When will the log for JJRC H66 be entered?
I have such a little copter with this protocol, and I'd love to fly that with my jumper. Please, please insert H66.

Ich habe da mal eine Frage.
Wann wird das Protokoll für JJRC H66 eingepflegt.
Ich habe hier so einen kleinen Copter der diese Protokoll hat, und den würde ich sehr gerne mit meinem Jumper fliegen. Bitte, bitte H66 einfügen.

More
01 Aug 2018 14:31 #70025 by Alf-1234
I have now installed the latest version T8SG-v5.0.0-d90cb3b on my jumper.
I had assumed that I then install new additional protocols.
Is that like this or not ??

For the supported models, e.g. with Hubsan4 I have only 3 different protocols. H107, H301, H501.
But when I look at supported models, I see more than these 3 protocols at Hubsan.
And JJRC used to be with me once, but unfortunately it has completely disappeared.

Am I doing something wrong, or how do I get the missing logs in my jumper ??????
Please help.

Ich habe jetzt auf meinen Jumper die neueste Version T8SG-v5.0.0-d90cb3b installiert.
Ich war davon ausgegangen, das ich dann auch neue zusätzliche Protokolle installiere.
Ist das so oder nicht??

Bei den ünterstützten Modellen z.B. bei Hubsan4 habe ich nur 3 versch. Protokolle. H107, H301, H501.
Wenn ich aber bei unterstützte Modelle schaue, sehe ich bei Hubsan mehr als diese 3 Protokolle.
Und JJRC war früher bei mir mal drin, ist jetzt aber leider komplett verschwunden.

Mache ich da was falsch, oder wie bekomme ich die fehlenden Protokolle in meinem Jumper??????
Bitte um Hilfe.

More
03 Aug 2018 16:08 #70054 by Alf-1234
Replied by Alf-1234 on topic Jumper T8SG und Chinacopter
Keiner da, der mir evtl.helfen kann.

Please, help me.

More
04 Aug 2018 00:17 #70075 by Natterjak2017
Replied by Natterjak2017 on topic Jumper T8SG
Hi can i ask you how did you successfully flash your Jumper??I can not get it to work at all,,Brand new radio arrived stuck in usb mode..Thank you

More
04 Aug 2018 00:34 #70077 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic Jumper T8SG
The d90cb3b build is the latest nightly and contains all supported protocols. The Hubsan protocol only has three format options. All the 18 supported models use one of those three formats.

If the tx always powers on to usb mode try powering on with EXT pressed. If it enters program mode, follow the standard install directions to load deviation and the filesystem. If it still goes to usb mode it could be a bad switch.

More
04 Aug 2018 09:15 #70088 by Alf-1234
OK, I understood that. THANK YOU.

And what about the JJRC logs?

Since I have nothing in my transmitter, although there are some protocols. What would be important to me personally, would be JJRC H66.
Will the protocol be inserted?
I have such a small Chinacopter flying with this protocol.

OK, das habe ich verstanden. DANKE.

Und was ist mit den JJRC Protokollen?

Da habe ich garnichts in meinem Sender, obwohl es da einige Protokolle gibt. Was mir pers. wichtig wäre, wäre JJRC H66.
Wird das Protokoll auch mal eingefügt??
Ich habe hier so einen kleinen Chinacopter der mit diesem Protokoll fliegt.

More
05 Aug 2018 13:04 #70106 by Natterjak2017
Replied by Natterjak2017 on topic Jumper T8SG
Thank you for the quick response ,,i must be doing something wrong maybe,,,,do you know if there is a video showing the proper order in which to do the firmware flashing???It says it was successfully flashed but the problem remains,,i have a feeling i maybe leaving something out or not,,,The only program i use is DfuSe Usb upgrade is this correct ??Thanks again for your time i really appreciate it..
Attachments:

More
26 Aug 2018 14:57 #70462 by Alf-1234
Is it possible to tie the Hubsan H501s with the Jumper T8SG ??
Has anyone ever done that?

Ist es möglich den Hubsan H501s mit dem Jumper T8SG zu binden??
Hat das schon mal einer geschafft?

More
26 Aug 2018 16:46 #70463 by Clark06600
Replied by Clark06600 on topic Jumper T8SG
2 weekso ago I have received the new Jumper t8sg v2+, with latest firmware dated 2018-04-19... Deviationtx firmware is new to me.
It takes some time to understand the programming of rc models, but this comes day after day!
The big remaining problem is to have the voice feature working, that is one of the reasons I have bought this toy...
The tx displays: "External voice not available"! There are many modeler complaints but ...this issue seems still alive!
I did all firmware changes discussed in this forum topic, but NO result: I am a senior electronician and I think I did them right.
I also have tested the Dfplayer: it is OK. It delivers messages from the tfcard when I short circuit the IO_1 pin to ground.
So it seems the trouble comes from the firmware, as all other tx functions are working!
Can someone helps? Any work for soon on that issue? I would be happy to use this tx.
Thanks in advance...

More
14 Nov 2018 21:24 #71750 by Carlos_Ribes
Replied by Carlos_Ribes on topic Jumper T8SG
I need help with the Jumper. I have configured the H122D and the H501S, and I have managed to fly them a couple of times, but most of the attempts I can not start engines. If we talk about the H122D I have it configured with the Hubsan protocol and type 107, when I have flown it has been perfect but I change the battery I try to start motors and I do not get it anymore.
What I can be doing wrong?.
The same thing happens with the H501S, which I have configured not with H107, but H501S, has also flown perfect, without GPS, I do not think it can be activated, but the same thing happens, many times I can not start engines and I do not know why.

More
11 Jan 2019 17:47 #72282 by Alf-1234
Weiss einer ob das Protokoll von JJRC H66 schon unterstütz wird??

Wer entscheidet eigentlich, wann welches Modell in der Supported Models Liste aufgenommen wird??

Sorry, wenn ich frage.

More
21 Jan 2019 13:19 #72445 by Tygger420
Replied by Tygger420 on topic Jumper T8SG
Its has them all in your jumper ,you will just use that 3 for all your models.example you would bind the hubsan x123 jet to the h501 protocol.Make sure you also update files not just firmware.Good luck.

More
21 Jan 2019 14:56 #72448 by Alf-1234
Tygger420 ich danke dir für die Info.

Aber was mache ich, wenn ich das Prtokoll 201 benötige? Wird in meinem Jumper nicht angezeigt.
Mal eine andere Frage: Welche Protokolle verwendet eigentlich Revell für seine vielen kleinen Copter? Ist das Hubsan oder was?? Ich habe hier noch einen kleinen Revell Tritan stehen. Interessiert mich einfach nur, mehr nicht.

More
21 Jan 2019 15:26 #72450 by Carlos_Ribes
Replied by Carlos_Ribes on topic Jumper T8SG
Do you mean that the three drones, the H122D, the H123D and the H501S should be used with the sub-protocol 501?
But what files do you mean I have to update?
And what firmware?

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds