Jumper T8sg V2 seems to have lost software install

More
03 Dec 2018 15:13 - 11 Dec 2018 19:48 #71965 by Pete
My Jumper T8SG V2 seems to have lost it's software installation and screen just shows USB symbol when radio is turned on. Radio will not respond to any inputs from buttons.I have downloaded new software but can't figure out how to get it to install in transmitter. Not sure if transmitter has an internal failure. Just would not show anything but USB symbol when powered on. Any help would be appreciated. Pete
Update:
I believe I have a problem with the electronics. Have tried everything I know. Can anyone help me find a repair facility for Jumper products. This is my second Jumper TX. My first one was DOA. It was lost trying to return it to Banggood (probably stolen in Chinese postal system according to Banggood. Purchased my second one (T8SG V2) on Amazon and had it working okay.and I was just learning the software. Turned it off one evening and when I turned it on the next day I encountered the symptoms in the original post. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edit: 11 Dec 2018 19:48 by Pete. Reason: Have tried everything in the reply received.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 06:04 - 04 Dec 2018 06:10 #71969 by vlad_vy
Try format transmitter USB drive and write filesystem from firmware archive. You can read user manual DEVO 7E/10/12E about flashing firmware and writing filesystem.

www.deviationtx.com/user-manual

If you will have a problem with USB drive format, try to flash T8SG_V2 build with bulk flash memory erase (use it one time only, then flash normal build):

www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...b-mode?start=0#71113
Last edit: 04 Dec 2018 06:10 by vlad_vy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds