What is the "Buttons" page (under Configuration)?

More
09 Oct 2012 20:35 #2133 by Eriskio
I received today my Devo 8S (waiting the firmware form my former Devo 12 :) ). I just installed the Deviation 1.1.2
Anything seems to work but I doesn't understand what the page "Buttons" is for.
Anywhere you touch the screen in that page (also on arrow on the top, to move to another page) the label toggles from "Touch to Lock/touch to Unlock".
Someone can explain how it should work and why?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2012 21:17 - 09 Oct 2012 21:28 #2134 by flint723
edit: look below for the right answer ;o
Last edit: 09 Oct 2012 21:28 by flint723.

More
09 Oct 2012 21:27 - 09 Oct 2012 21:30 #2135 by rototophe

flint723 wrote: From what i understand, that page is for enabling and disabling the physical buttons on the Tx. The bottom two rows are the 6 buttons on either side of the screen. The top 3 rows are the 6 trim sliders, so if you want to disable them so you don't accidentally hit a trim switch, you can. However you can't check or uncheck the boxes, so I just leave that page alone.

Not exactly.
That page allows you to test button functionality.
Press a button and the corresponding box on the screen will turn red.
Locking the button by touching the screen allows you to cut output of the buttons while you do the tests.

If you test the button "exit" without locking the buttons then you will exit the "Buttons" screen. However if the buttons are locked you can test you "exit" button without exiting the "Buttons" screen. Same goes for trims and so on for the currently loaded model.
Last edit: 09 Oct 2012 21:30 by rototophe.

More
10 Oct 2012 06:18 #2141 by Eriskio
Ok, thank you. :)

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds