Access to Development Section

More
30 Oct 2012 09:51 #2486 by Eriskio
Access to Development Section was created by Eriskio
Hello,
I'm strongly interested on Deviation for Devo12 TX, so I would contact others who are working on this topic, but I'm unable to write on the Devo12 3D (the message is: "You cannot reply to this topic").
What I can/have to do?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2012 10:10 #2487 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Access to Development Section
Yep, the development forum is restricted to the developers to keep the threads clean.
But, since you are a software engineer, if you want to participate the development, I can make you a developer...

More
30 Oct 2012 16:06 #2503 by Eriskio
Replied by Eriskio on topic Access to Development Section
For sure, I can (and I want to) help on DEVO12 development because I have one DEVO12 and I'm also able to write / build / test C code.
But at the moment there is the hard work to do (mapping of hardware pins/ports): for this kind of low level task I haven't the necessary skill/tools.
I'll could be happy only if I can get in touch with the DEVO12 developers to help them as soon as it will be possible.
Two weeks ago I tried to contact Kohansey through email (I got it on rcgroups profile), but without any answer/success.

More
30 Oct 2012 16:29 #2506 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Access to Development Section
OK, I made you a developer.

Kohansey is probably busy, because last time he logged in was on 4th of october...

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds