More
01 Jan 2013 22:46 - 01 Jan 2013 22:49 #4487 by Fredyp
Devo8s + Deviation + Rx601 + BeastX was created by Fredyp

File Attachment:

File Name: model6.ini
File Size:4 KB

Hi!

Sorry for my english....
I just installed a Walkera Rx601 receiver on my CX Black Angel. I created a program in my devo8s and redo BeastX programming step by step.

When I test my helicopter in my hands, BeasX reacts instantaneously perfectly correcting movements of my hand. But doing a hover is extremely difficult. Indeed, the helicopter is very unstable and almost impossible to maintain hover.

I have the latest firmware and also BeastX Deviation.

Someone has already set a BeastX with Deviation?

Another question: BeastX he considers Walkera receivers such as standard? I've left the standard ...

Thank you!
Fred.
Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Jan 2013 22:49 by Fredyp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2013 02:06 #4494 by sbstnp
Replied by sbstnp on topic Devo8s + Deviation + Rx601 + BeastX
Your model file looks all right, but maybe you should add some expo to ELE and AIL channels too.

Have you done BeastX setup as well?

And last but not least, are you experienced with helicopters? Sorry if I sound rude but I have to ask.

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire

More
02 Jan 2013 02:15 #4495 by Fredyp
Replied by Fredyp on topic Devo8s + Deviation + Rx601 + BeastX

sbstnp wrote: Your model file looks all right, but maybe you should add some expo to ELE and AIL channels too.

Have you done BeastX setup as well?

And last but not least, are you experienced with helicopters? Sorry if I sound rude but I have to ask.

Yes i have done BeastX setup as well.

Yes I am familiar with helicopters :) and I've used this BeastX before with a Spektrum DX6i on the same helico. You can see it on this link.

I really don't know what is happen.
I think i must test it with original Devention to see if the result is same.

Thank you!
Fred.

More
02 Jan 2013 06:21 #4510 by sbstnp
Replied by sbstnp on topic Devo8s + Deviation + Rx601 + BeastX
Don't know what more to say, your model ini looks fine. There is one more thing that you could remove to simplify things, it's the deadband mix. But that's all.

Maybe people with more experience than me will want to chime in.

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire

More
02 Jan 2013 14:41 #4517 by coaster
Replied by coaster on topic Devo8s + Deviation + Rx601 + BeastX
hi, you make me corious, how to remove the deadband mix ?

cheers
Graziano

More
02 Jan 2013 16:07 - 02 Jan 2013 16:18 #4518 by domcars0
Replied by domcars0 on topic Devo8s + Deviation + Rx601 + BeastX
Hi,
Reading the Fredyp model.ini you can see he create a deadband curve mixer on the channel 5 (seems to be for the gyro gain). May be he can solve his problems by changing it in a 'fixed' curve mixer...

@Fredy: With your configuration you have to take care to not move the FMODE switch.. in fact if you switch it to FMODE1 or FMODE2 you will no more have pitch control? Why did you use a complex mixer on channel 6 (pitch probably) with only one page ?

Devo 10 (+7e) owner. It's mine, please don't touch it with your big fingers :angry:
Last edit: 02 Jan 2013 16:18 by domcars0.

More
03 Jan 2013 02:24 #4542 by Fredyp
Replied by Fredyp on topic Devo8s + Deviation + Rx601 + BeastX

domcars0 wrote: @Fredy: With your configuration you have to take care to not move the FMODE switch.. in fact if you switch it to FMODE1 or FMODE2 you will no more have pitch control? Why did you use a complex mixer on channel 6 (pitch probably) with only one page ?

Thank you for your help. I will try the fixed curve tomorrow. I tell you some news.

For the Fmode 1 and 2 i will program it when my basic setting will be ok but thank you for the advice.

Thank you!
Fred.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds