Heli Talk.. Logo 600 SE

More
02 Aug 2013 18:27 #12730 by Hexperience
Heli Talk.. Logo 600 SE was created by Hexperience
Would it be a good idea to have a forum General->Heli Talk ?? Just to talk about Heli's that really has nothing to do with Deviation other than the fact we use it?

Or do you think we should just stick to RCGroups for that?

I like the people here, and we all have Deviation in common so here goes..

----

So I found a used Logo 600 SE kit for sale in a local hobby shop. $400 CDN with edge blades...
I would need all the electronics including servos, but the new price for the kit is over $700...

Do you think it's a good deal??

Cheers

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2013 21:40 - 02 Aug 2013 21:41 #12731 by Drexz
Replied by Drexz on topic Heli Talk.. Logo 600 SE
I like this idea! But guess its up to PB to decide. :)

Sound like a really good deal to me!
Never flown that big of a heli, and not known with the Logo. But from what I have read about them they should be great! What have you flown before?

What kinda FBL system are you thinking of running in it?

I'm running a Mini Vbar (blue line) in my Warp 360, and really liking it.
Using it with my Devo 12S with one of the nightly builds, and loving it!
Last edit: 02 Aug 2013 21:41 by Drexz.

More
03 Aug 2013 01:44 #12734 by Hexperience
Replied by Hexperience on topic Heli Talk.. Logo 600 SE
Yep, mini vbar on my devo12 is what I would fly on it. I have the mini vbar on my v500d01 now. After a power problem my rx2702 got melted down so I picked up the vbar. Very nice.

I also like the Logo because it has the plastic/composite frame. I know that's backwards.. lots of people scrap the plastic frame and get the carbon "upgrade" but I just don't like the carbon that much. The v450d03 frame is nice other than the weak spot at the top bearing block.

I'm still not sure about the purchase... I would have to spend several hundred on the electronics because I don't have a 600 size to pull parts from. AND I'm not a very good pilot!! :) I really haven't flown my 500 more than some flips and fast circuits, so I should really get more use out of that first...

It's just that the logo is sooo nice looking... it's calling to me... ;)

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

More
03 Aug 2013 10:23 #12741 by Drexz
Replied by Drexz on topic Heli Talk.. Logo 600 SE
I think the frame of the Logo 600 is really nice as well!
Specially the design of it!

It looks like the electronics and wiring is easily installed, and this was actually a real pita on the Warp. Luckily someone had put up some nice pictures with good ideas on how to solve it. :)

When it comes to invest into such a machine I guess its your economy and surroundings that needs to help you decide.
I'm usually flying on small soccer fields, and have a tiny tiny hobby room. And because of that chose to go for the Warp 360. And since I'm not that experienced either, the cost and of course the crash-cost is not that steep.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds