Devo 8S and DJI Phantom (Dji Naza M V1)

More
18 Oct 2013 22:33 #14768 by Colombus
Devo 8S and DJI Phantom (Dji Naza M V1) was created by Colombus
Hi.

I've changed stock TX/RX of my DJI Phantom with a RX1002 and Devo8s with deviation just yesterday. On Naza Assistants all seems OK, I can see controls moving correctly when I move controls on my TX.

I had an issue though, I am not able to start the engines, I am using all the combinations that should generate a engine start according to the manual of the Naza without success.

Phantom is starting up correctly. When I try to start engines I always have a double flash, green if I am on GPS and yellow if I am on Atti-GPS.

I've checked the manual and double flashes means that the sticks are not centered. Of course they are not since I am trying to start my engines with the different combinations!. Once all sticks are coming back to center position the double flash is stopping.

I am really stuck. Anybody has experienced a similar problem that could give me some directions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2013 09:10 #14777 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Devo 8S and DJI Phantom (Dji Naza M V1)
First of all calibrate your sticks and pots.

After that you can play with the scale+ and scale- values of the channel config to match the original range of the Phantom's tx.
Start with 125%, especially for the throttle and the arming/disarming stick...

More
21 Oct 2013 16:30 #14841 by Colombus
Replied by Colombus on topic Devo 8S and DJI Phantom (Dji Naza M V1)
Thank you FDR. I've tried and you were right. It was just a problem related to calibration and scale. Now everything is working well.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Mauirico

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds