Quick rebind on Wltoys v222

More
26 Feb 2014 04:50 #20877 by phantom8
Quick rebind on Wltoys v222 was created by phantom8
I've just installed the latest nightly built on my Devo7e. I've assigned a shortcut button (quick menus) to reach the model setup menu. A long button press will bring me to this menu, but I still have to press a few DN buttons, an ENT key to initiate the bind process. Then, I will need to wait another 3 seconds to countdown before it actually performs the binding process. The best I can do all these is around 5 seconds.

The problem is that some of the Wltoys v2X2 suffer from signal dropout issues. When the dropout occurs and I need to perform the above rebinding process which take at least 5 seconds, the multicopter would have been crashed already. Is there anyway to make rebinding with a single shortcut key? With the original Wltoys transmitter, one can rebind by moving the throttle stick up & down, this has already saved my v222 a few times. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2017 10:28 #62965 by Nelicopter
Replied by Nelicopter on topic Quick rebind on Wltoys v222
I second this, having to have the menu sitting on the bind button is plain annoying, a quick bind system would be fantastic for models that need to rebind every battery change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds