DEVO 8S AND HEADTRACKING SETTINGS

More
20 Mar 2014 12:17 - 20 Mar 2014 12:20 #21685 by manhill
DEVO 8S AND HEADTRACKING SETTINGS was created by manhill
Hello!

I finally got my Devo 8S working with the fatshark goggles` headtracking system!

I am using the "channel" ppm-in-layout and this is working great as I can map each ppm to each channel availbale. But unfortunately in this mode there`s no possibility to change the servo-speed (no mixing possible in this mode on Devo`s side) .It would be nice to have a slightly slower servo speed for the servos as this would smooth out the direct, "jittery" signals from the tracker.

I know theoretically I could adjust the servo-speed of the tracking system by using the "stick" ppm-in-layout. Mixing on Devo`s side should then be possible. But in this mode it seems impossible to assign the both ppm-signals from the tracker to channel 5 and 6 directly. It looks like you only could map the ppm-in from the tracker to the 4 analog channels ele, ail, rud and thr (not needed in my case) and also to some more DIGITAL switches like mix 0/1/2. But these switches are DIGITAL ones and I think I`d need 2 analog channels to solve my problem.

This is not my mother-language, I hope I made clear what my problem is... Is there a way to solve it?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Last edit: 20 Mar 2014 12:20 by manhill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2014 07:14 #23959 by ledfreak3d
Replied by ledfreak3d on topic DEVO 8S AND HEADTRACKING SETTINGS
That's a good point

im tryin to setup my boscam gs920 goggle for headtracking on the devo8s
anybody tried this before ?

More
09 Jun 2014 19:51 #24004 by ledfreak3d
nobody ?

More
10 Jun 2014 13:42 #24018 by ledfreak3d
I can confirm headtracking with the boscam gs920 works just fine
easy to setup

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds