Help for Rc Logger One-Link needed

More
01 Apr 2014 07:34 #21993 by Golddigger
Help for Rc Logger One-Link needed was created by Golddigger
Hello
Im owning a Rc Eye One Xtreme (including One-Link) from RcLogger. As far as I know the Quad should work with the One-Link and Deviation. Unfortunately I'm still a noob in programming so I cant get it done. I hope there is somebody who tells me exactly how to make this work. What I did so far with my Devo 10:

I select PPM as output signal. Then when I connect the One-Link, it shows that there is a signale. Next step is to "learn" the One-Link witch switches to use. So I try that. Throttel, rudder, elevator and aileron are no problem but after this the One-Link dosent react on any input (there are still channel 5,6,7 that need to be learned). I guess that I have to programm something more in the Deviation software but here my Noobism comes in and I dont know how :whistle:

Hope you can help me.
Goldi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2014 21:59 #22130 by Golddigger
Replied by Golddigger on topic Help for Rc Logger One-Link needed
Today I recognized that the One Link dosent learn the channels correctly. If I pull throttle forward and backwards it beeps 2 times instead of one. So i guess it must be some problem with my channel settings but I have no idea what. No body an idea? Or no one here that flys the Xtreme or the One Eye with Deviation and One Link?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds