Model Saved

More
14 Apr 2014 21:05 - 14 Apr 2014 21:06 #22414 by unclecrash
Model Saved was created by unclecrash
I been messing a round and was wondering if there is any way to put an (alert about to delete model. reason I asked is I sat here for a while getting a template how I wanted it. But didn't load it but left it as unsaved on model 2 I don't know what I did but lost my template if there was a warning or some kind of alert I could have stopped it from happening. I think what i did was started a second template on model one and when I loaded it somehow I screwed up #2 model template. Also if I load a model can I go back in later and add more icon's or toggles. Thank's UC
Last edit: 14 Apr 2014 21:06 by unclecrash.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2014 22:44 - 17 Apr 2014 03:54 #22486 by Tom Z
Replied by Tom Z on topic Model Saved
You can load a model and change things later if needed including the layout, toggles, and icons. You can also just edit the model.ini file and make any changes. I have done this in the transmitter, emulator, and .ini file.
Last edit: 17 Apr 2014 03:54 by Tom Z. Reason: Grammer Corrected

More
17 Apr 2014 01:12 - 17 Apr 2014 01:16 #22491 by unclecrash
Replied by unclecrash on topic Model Saved

Attachment Photo486deviationlogo.jpg not found

Thanks Tom,is there any way to lock a model in so people like me don't destroy it or write over it? :) I have another question maybe you can answer. On my 12s when I turn it on the deviation screen logo is smaller than my screen is this because the firmware was wrote for the 8,10 and my screen is bigger? so I need to load templates for the 12s ? I really like the black and white high vis screen I found but don't appear anyone finished it. I know I will not be able to import it myself. So Im going to ask my Nephew if he can do it.
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Apr 2014 01:16 by unclecrash.

More
17 Apr 2014 03:53 #22498 by Tom Z
Replied by Tom Z on topic Model Saved
Your welcome.
No way to lock (over-right protect) a model in the transmitter that I know of. That would be a nice feature to have though. A feature like "Lock/Unlock" a text message on your smartphone.

I don't know the answer to your second question but someone else will.
The screen logo is small on the Devo 12 emulator also. So this might be the maximum size you can have.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds