So what's the trick to get a bind with 1202

More
19 Apr 2014 23:57 - 20 Apr 2014 06:39 #22589 by unclecrash
I have used the bind jumper and cleared the id and set my tx to devo,12channel and I have unplugged the jumper when it started flashing slow then I clicked the bind button but no luck :( let me guess go back to the old firmware then turn off fixed id which cant be done in deviation Geez O Peetz is there anything that works according to the instructions :sick: Ha Ha I finally got it. I was doing some searches that led me over to a thread on rcgroups and I remembered someone had said toturn the fixed id off but I could not in deviation so I decided to try and delete it and it worked. But I have some issue's throttle channel glitching bad, none of my switches are working for the rates and such.
Last edit: 20 Apr 2014 06:39 by unclecrash.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2014 16:28 #22602 by FDR
Clearing the fixed id has nothing to do with deviation.
You don't even need a tx for that...

More
20 Apr 2014 17:54 - 20 Apr 2014 18:25 #22605 by unclecrash
Replied by unclecrash on topic So what's the trick to get a bind with 1202
No not for the receiver it does not... But clearing the id in the tx seems to, other wise I would not of got bind to work with deviation. To get it to work I had to CLEAR the 123456 from tx then it let me use the inti and then the receiver went solid. Now every time I turned on the TX it tried to bind automatic so to stop that then I made a new id and all is well. So if the deviation manual was a bit more specific I would have not had another troublesome night. :woohoo: all is well now. B) Well that's not fair of me to say.... If both manuals were a bit more clear I would have got it to bind in minute's instead of hours. Like my Airtronics read the manual bind the receiver and done in a few minute's.
Last edit: 20 Apr 2014 18:25 by unclecrash. Reason: add to

More
21 Apr 2014 03:29 #22614 by unclecrash
Replied by unclecrash on topic So what's the trick to get a bind with 1202
OK I have all 4 channels working,now I'm going to try and switch my throttle hold off the switch to the aux 6 harder to spin it then to turn the knob. That way you don't bump it trying to reach for a switch. I also need to see about getting the dual rates switch's working.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds