Binding

More
31 May 2014 05:02 - 31 May 2014 05:05 #23776 by Torch
Binding was created by Torch
Just installed Deviation 4 on Devo 7E how do I bind it to my aircraft? I have v120d02 v2 and QR ladybird. Not able to bind either one. I can copy Tom Z's models also but they won't bind.

Starting to panic now can how I go back to my Walkera Devo 7E orginal firmware? I tried using the DfsuE tool and upgrading it back to the latest devo 7e firmware but it boots up to the word Throttle STick and I can't input or doing thing.

Help I can't fly anything!
Last edit: 31 May 2014 05:05 by Torch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2014 07:33 #23777 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Binding
T bind auzomatically you need to clear the Fixed ID field on the model setup page.
If you used your models with Fixed ID with the stock fw, you can enter those values, and they will work in deviation too, or if you don't remember them, you will need to clear the fixed ids from the receivers.

The stock fw probably installed with wrong stick mode setting, so try to lower both sticks to dismiss the throttle warning...

More
02 Jun 2014 02:31 #23836 by Tom Z
Replied by Tom Z on topic Binding
Torch, I have notes on my model pages if your model(s) don't bind for you what you need to do.
This is similar to what FDR posted for you in post #23777.

Here is my note.

Fixed ID

My model does not use a Fixed ID.
If you used a Fixed ID with the original Walkera firmware you must clear the Fixed ID in the Receiver with the Bind Plug.
If you don't clear the Fixed ID the model will not bind.

If you want to use a Fixed ID you can enter the same Fixed ID you had for the original Walkera firmware.

Example: Your original Walkera firmware Fixed ID was: 123456

Assign the Deviation Fixed ID: 123456

You can also assign any Fixed ID that you want to use. You don't have to use the original Walkera firmware Fixed ID. Clear the Fixed ID in the Receiver
with the Bind Plug then assign any Fixed ID that you want to use.

You will get a "Throttle Stick" warning if your throttle stick is not all the way down when you boot up. Make sure the throttle stick is all the way down on boot up.
You will also get a warning if your FMOD switch is on FMOD 1 when you boot up. Make sure your FMOD switch is on FMOD 0 when you boot up.
These are both warnings Walkera put in the factory firmware. This also applies to all the other model transmitters.

More
02 Jun 2014 03:06 #23840 by Torch
Replied by Torch on topic Binding
Thanks got it bind and going. Fly my v120 ok but laybird v2 trying to use yout settings for flight modes.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds