walkera master cp receiver and controller problem

More
03 Jun 2014 09:24 - 03 Jun 2014 09:33 #23873 by tatmz_07
hello everybody here :) I am new one in helicopter worlds... I just have a walkera master cp helicopter B) ...

unfortunately it has an accident :( hard landing... the battery get disconnected when it landing and when I plug the battery again it seems that the controller transmitter didn't match with the receiver and the LED light is flashing quickly.

I tried in the websites for solution of this problem but it seems nothing :(

do anyone have a solution for this?
see video attached.
Last edit: 03 Jun 2014 09:33 by tatmz_07.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2014 00:34 #23885 by tatmz_07
guys do you have any information about this.

no any answer :(

More
04 Jun 2014 04:13 #23888 by FDR
Your rx might got demaged...

You can try to clear the fixed id from it with the bind plug to see if that helps, but probably it won't...

More
04 Jun 2014 04:27 #23889 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic walkera master cp receiver and controller problem
Were you using fixed-id? It shouldn't matter, but if so, make sure to reset the fixed-id,on the rx and tx. Set the Tx power as high as you can, and try to bind at close range. The most likely damage would be to the antenna connection on the receiver, and it is possible you could verify that by getting it to bind at near range/high power. If you have a Devo7e, then you don't have access to high power, so you may not have any luck getting it to bind. But even with a Devi8/10, it is still possible it won't work, in which case there isn't too much todo other than order a new Receiver board.

More
04 Jun 2014 08:51 #23894 by tatmz_07
@PhractureBlue

I have devo 7 transmission controller

More
25 Jun 2014 07:32 #24236 by Димон
Replied by Димон on topic walkera master cp receiver and controller problem
у меня была такая же проблема я решыл её и всё работает отлично если вам интересно то напешыте мне This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. объясню как ето сделатъ

More
09 Sep 2014 07:18 #25563 by olongapso
guys, same problem for me. I don't had crash. where I have to insert bind plug? on receiver? on tx I know the procedure to remove fix id but not on receiver.
tatmz_07, have you solve the problem?

tks
luca

More
09 Sep 2014 16:13 #25570 by olongapso
in the meantime I have used bind plug on elev place (as per instruction manual) but after power on red light flash quickly instead slowly.....
so: non fixed id issued.
suggestion?

More
10 Sep 2014 20:57 #25606 by olongapso
[SOLVED]
I changed bind plug orientation ad fixed id was resetted. after that devo 10 connect to receiver.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds