v4.0.1 (3b623a8) - Devo 7E - Lemon DSMX issue?

More
08 Jul 2014 22:09 - 08 Jul 2014 22:10 #24475 by D_an_W
Using the most recent downloaded nightly build Deviation Devo 7E v4.0.1 (3b623a8) along with my RC Logger EYE One Xtreme and Lemon DSMX PPM I seem to have a problem when learning the channels.

I can pair with the Lemon DSMX no problem but when it comes to learning the channels it takes ages for the Eye ONE Xtreme to recognise any input from either the sticks or switches and sometimes it won't see it at all and the process has to be repeated from the beginning.

If I do manage get all the channel learned, and I try (for example) to turn the LEDs off / on or calibrate the gyros (Done by moving right stick to upper or lower right corner) this is also very hit and miss, sometimes it works after a few seconds and sometimes not at all. I have yet to get any of the switches to activate their functions or to bet able to get the motors to turn on at all.

I have loaded the official v4.01 and it works great first time.

I have the zip file here should anyone wish me to do any more test.

The method I used for learning the channels is almost the same as the DX6i in this video...

I also posted the problem here but I am hoping it will get seen more here in the forum.

It has been suggested I try previous nightly builds but as they are not stored, would this be a matter of me compiling them somehow or just hoping someone has them saved?

*** Walkera Devo 10 * 4-in-1 Module * Deviation v5 *** *** Walkera Devo 7E * A7105 Module * 2x 3 Way Switches * Power Mod * Deviation v5 ***
Last edit: 08 Jul 2014 22:10 by D_an_W.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2014 05:31 #24482 by D_an_W
Arakon provided me with two older nightly builds, I tried the newer of the two first and the Eye ONE Xtreme was still programmed (Channels did not need learning) so I then tried the latest nightly again and this still worked so I assume the information is stored in the Lemon DSMX and doesn't need doing every time Deviation is updated?

At least now I can add my A7105 module with latest wiring layout and my two 3 way switches but it doesn't answer why I couldn't learn the channels from scratch with the latest nightly?

*** Walkera Devo 10 * 4-in-1 Module * Deviation v5 *** *** Walkera Devo 7E * A7105 Module * 2x 3 Way Switches * Power Mod * Deviation v5 ***

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds