Sanlianhuan and FlySky protocol

More
18 Aug 2014 19:38 #25267 by HeliOS
Sanlianhuan and FlySky protocol was created by HeliOS
A few days ago I got myself a Sanlianhuan SH 6050, a relatively new, promising flybarless CCPM micro heli I had spotted at my LHS. This ultra-cheap, 100 class bird is powered by a brushed (main) and coreless (tail) motors, sports rotary servos and is very well made - sort of crossbreed between a Genius CP and a Solo Pro 125A. Plastic used for main rotor blades looks and feels the same as new V120D02S, and tail motor is cleverly caged. Mine must be an updated version, or a new production batch, because it comes complete with tail boom struts and horizontal stabilizer which isn't shown neither on the few videos I found on the web nor in various advertising photos on the few sites that offer this heli.

Back to us... I had to take apart the flashy looking, programmable 6-ch transmitter with mechanically operated mode 1 / 2 changeover in order to eliminate a bit of play in the left gimbal, fix the poorly assembled battery compartment, redo many sloppy solder points and paint the graduated gimbal markings, nearly useless until highlighted. I went on and dismantled everything to clean up the fine web of strings from an even sloppier hot glue sealing job, so I could take a good look at the RF module. It's the A7105, same as V911 if I'm not wrong, which brings us to the topic's title.

Other Sanlianhuan products I found here filed under "Supported Models" are all multirotors equipped with NRF24L01 module thus operating on a different protocol. The firm also makes SH 6051, a flybarless FP version of the same bird I got. 6051's protocol is still undetermined.

Moderators or whoever has access to the above mentioned database, please update it. Thanks!

Proudly defying gravity!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2014 19:55 #25268 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic Sanlianhuan and FlySky protocol

HeliOS wrote: A few days ago I got myself a Sanlianhuan SH 6050, a relatively new, promising flybarless CCPM micro heli I had spotted at my LHS. This ultra-cheap, 100 class bird is powered by a brushed (main) and coreless (tail) motors, sports rotary servos and is very well made - sort of crossbreed between a Genius CP and a Solo Pro 125A. Plastic used for main rotor blades looks and feels the same as new V120D02S, and tail motor is cleverly caged. Mine must be an updated version, or a new production batch, because it comes complete with tail boom struts and horizontal stabilizer which isn't shown neither on the few videos I found on the web nor in various advertising photos on the few sites that offer this heli.

Back to us... I had to take apart the flashy looking, programmable 6-ch transmitter with mechanically operated mode 1 / 2 changeover in order to eliminate a bit of play in the left gimbal, fix the poorly assembled battery compartment, redo many sloppy solder points and paint the graduated gimbal markings, nearly useless until highlighted. I went on and dismantled everything to clean up the fine web of strings from an even sloppier hot glue sealing job, so I could take a good look at the RF module. It's the A7105, same as V911 if I'm not wrong, which brings us to the topic's title.

Other Sanlianhuan products I found here filed under "Supported Models" are all multirotors equipped with NRF24L01 module thus operating on a different protocol. The firm also makes SH 6051, a flybarless FP version of the same bird I got. 6051's protocol is still undetermined.

Moderators or whoever has access to the above mentioned database, please update it. Thanks!

Did you try the YD717=>Skywalker protocol ? Coz SH quadcopter can be flew with this one

More
18 Aug 2014 22:53 #25274 by btoschi
Replied by btoschi on topic Sanlianhuan and FlySky protocol
@SeBy: YD / Skywalker uses NRF, but he said the RF module is A7105 :P

@HeliOS:
Did you try to bind with FlySky protocol ? (Modded Devo, V911/V9x9 Transmitter, ... )
There's not only FlySky using the A7105, Hubsan does use it too, and there is some chance that SH uses its own protocol or a variation.

Any chance you can sniff SPI traffic on transmitter with logic analyzer?

More
19 Aug 2014 05:42 #25282 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic Sanlianhuan and FlySky protocol

btoschi wrote: @SeBy: YD / Skywalker uses NRF, but he said the RF module is A7105 :P

Opps I didn't read the full message :)

More
19 Aug 2014 11:36 - 19 Aug 2014 11:40 #25290 by HeliOS
Replied by HeliOS on topic Sanlianhuan and FlySky protocol
@ btoschi:

> Did you try to bind with FlySky protocol? (Modded Devo, V911/V9x9 Transmitter...)?

Not yet. As soon as I lay my hands on a V911 (MT-100, etc.) I'll check it out. First off I still don't own any deVention TX. Truth is, a Devo 10 is on top of my wish list so we'll see. My only Walkera heli came with a WK-2801 PRO, not a deVention.

> There's not only FlySky using the A7105, Hubsan does use it too, and there is some chance that SH uses its own protocol or a variation.

Maybe, of course. A cross test will sort out that too.

> Any chance you can sniff SPI traffic on transmitter with logic analyzer?

Whoa! I've been trained in basic electronics but that's a bit over the top... :P

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Proudly defying gravity!
Last edit: 19 Aug 2014 11:40 by HeliOS.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds