reverses servo on mcpx

More
22 Sep 2014 11:19 #25763 by Mac
reverses servo on mcpx was created by Mac
Hi All
general help question. I have built new mcpx frame that takes HK-5330 1.9g digital servos. I can reverse the servo internally but is there a way using the very powerful mixing capabilities of deviation fw to do thae same? any suggestions welcome.
I have added a couple of pics. image 1 shows servo turned around with long link-arm.
to reverse these servo is a pain so to be able too use deviation to reverse the sevo would be an advantage. image 39 just frame.
thank-you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2014 13:22 - 22 Sep 2014 13:31 #25765 by DonKracho
Replied by DonKracho on topic reverses servo on mcpx
Just go to the mixer page. On the left hand side click on the channel (servo output) that has to be reversed and set it from "Normal" to "Reversed"

If you configured the model to have a swash plate, you may have to reverse all three swash plate channels, but usually the swash plate mixing is done by the controller board of the heli and you will not have to set up swash plate mixing in the transmitter.
Last edit: 22 Sep 2014 13:31 by DonKracho.

More
22 Sep 2014 23:56 #25769 by Mac
Replied by Mac on topic reverses servo on mcpx
Thanks DonKracho
have tried every permutation of reversed servo eg 3 servos 2 position
(norm)+(rev) 8 different positions none of these reverse the servo. which is front right hand side. this servo always moves in the opposite direction thought i may be able to use some type of replace mix? not to sure.

More
16 Oct 2014 14:54 #26098 by Wene001
Replied by Wene001 on topic reverses servo on mcpx
I think you have to reverse the hardware otherwise the onboard flybarless system doesnt work

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds