Stick Mode Setting for Model

More
22 Sep 2014 13:10 #25764 by DonKracho
Stick Mode Setting for Model was created by DonKracho
Hi,

I'm used to fly heli in mode 2 and plane in mode 4. May be I missed something, but I would like to have the stick mode setting to be part of the model and not to be a global transmitter setting. Will this be possible?

On the old Multiplex transmitters like MC30x0 there was no mode setting at all! You have been able to map tasks (Ail, Ele, Rud, Thr, Roll Nick, Pitch and so on) to inputs (sticks, sliders and switches). This was a very flexible way of configuring a model. Never seen this on another transmitter:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2014 17:18 #25766 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Stick Mode Setting for Model
You can map the ch on deviation as well...just change the channel order to what ever you want..you can move the channels up or down or even copy them ...its at the top right corner of the servo config page next to the channel order widjet

More
23 Sep 2014 01:29 #25770 by DonKracho
Replied by DonKracho on topic Stick Mode Setting for Model
Sure, I can change the channel order on that page but I can not rename the sticks.

If I set the stick mode to 2 in order to have swash plate mixing right for helies and now I want to set up a plane without changing the stick mode, I allways have to swap the stick names "AIL" and "RUD" in mind.

An option to set the stick names would be nice, something like
[input]
STICK_LV=THR
STICK_LH=AIL
STICK_RV=ELE
RIGHT_RH=RUD
AIL_DR=FLAP
ELE_RD=LIGHT
GEAR=GEAR

Or for sail plane you may define
STICK_LV=BREAK
RUD_DR=THR

It is just a maping of names to sticks and switches (inputs). But being able to set the stick mode for each model would do allmost the same job.

More
23 Sep 2014 03:35 #25771 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Stick Mode Setting for Model
I kind of had the same issue , i fly stick mode 3 and sometimes when i set up a new model when selecting it the throttle above idle warning pops up and i have to hold down the Ele stick to get it not to do it until i get the stick mode switched correctly...i did something once to the transmitter ini file but can't remember what it was to get it to stop doing it...:(

More
23 Sep 2014 04:19 #25772 by Arakon
Replied by Arakon on topic Stick Mode Setting for Model
Change the safety section.
Instead of Auto=min, change it to THR=min.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds