New Devo10 won't save contrast setting on restart

More
04 Nov 2014 19:20 - 04 Nov 2014 19:20 #26284 by dawsonmobley
I just got a brand new devo10 and installed the latest release of deviation but for some reason the contrast goes back to default (which you can hardly see) every time I turn it off and back on. Haven't gotten beyond that point yet so not sure if it save other settings yet.

I'm gonna try reinstalling deviation or maybe the nightly but wanted to get this posted up for ideas in case that doesn't work.
Last edit: 04 Nov 2014 19:20 by dawsonmobley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2014 19:31 #26286 by dawsonmobley
Replied by dawsonmobley on topic New Devo10 won't save contrast setting on restart
Reinstalled 4.0.1 and then tried the nightly and no change. contrast goes back to default on every restart.

More
04 Nov 2014 19:37 #26287 by dawsonmobley
Replied by dawsonmobley on topic New Devo10 won't save contrast setting on restart
figured it out....I didn't have the hardware.ini file on it when I installed the library...seems to be working now

More
04 Nov 2014 19:55 #26288 by dawsonmobley
OK...I put the 4.0.1 final back on and now when I turn it back on it just comes up with the usb connected symbol on the screen everytime. if it's plugged into the computer it says it needs to format, I do that, copy the library over and the same thing happens again on restart...what have I messed up here?

More
04 Nov 2014 21:12 #26290 by dawsonmobley

dawsonmobley wrote: OK...I put the 4.0.1 final back on and now when I turn it back on it just comes up with the usb connected symbol on the screen everytime. if it's plugged into the computer it says it needs to format, I do that, copy the library over and the same thing happens again on restart...what have I messed up here?

Ended up putting the walkera firmware back on it, which didn't work right but at least it wasn't a just the usb screen when I turned it back on, and then re did the deviation firmware and it's working now. Got my quad set up on it and it's working great. Hopefully the range will be much better than it was on the 7e it is replacing...I would randomly failsafe with that thing sometimes not more than 300 feet away.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds