New to Deviation and have a couple questions

More
16 Dec 2014 09:45 - 16 Dec 2014 09:46 #27041 by SciPunk
Hey all,
Just got my Devo 7E today and have the current stable build of Deviation installed and have both my micro heli's in the TX. Both blade heli's using DSM2 as the protcol. MCX I added myself and for the MCX2 i used Daryoons ini.

Here are my questions:
I have to bind it every time i switch models, even though i load them. Is this normal?

How do i save the models in the tx, when i swap to one the other says unsaved. Does it have to be done via USB?

I have read a lot while i waited for this to show up. I have mods planned (especially the battery connector, range, switches and led.

Thanks!
Last edit: 16 Dec 2014 09:46 by SciPunk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Dec 2014 15:43 #27045 by hexfet

SciPunk wrote: I have to bind it every time i switch models, even though i load them. Is this normal?

Try setting the fixed id in the model config.

SciPunk wrote: How do i save the models in the tx, when i swap to one the other says unsaved. Does it have to be done via USB?

Changes are saved automatically when you load a different model or turn off the tx. There's more info in this post .
Use the USB to back up your models to a pc.

More
16 Dec 2014 15:55 #27046 by Kdean
Welcome Psychlic, your in the right place.

More
16 Dec 2014 19:08 #27048 by SciPunk
Replied by SciPunk on topic New to Deviation and have a couple questions
Thanks guys, i really do love the radio and these were a couple things that were eluding me.
I will try the ID number thing today and report back.

Later today i am gonna grab either a pair of dean plugs or jst's and fix this horrid battery connector...lol

More
17 Dec 2014 08:18 #27062 by SciPunk
Replied by SciPunk on topic New to Deviation and have a couple questions
Update:
It seems the ID numbers worked, the MCX bound as soon as it calibrated it's gyro :D

Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds