More
30 Dec 2014 14:59 - 31 Dec 2014 19:31 #27342 by ursus69
Planes with Devo7E was created by ursus69
Hi!

Someone flies a plane with a Devo7E?
Any plane suggestion?

Someone have F939, F929 or similar??

Thanks!
Last edit: 31 Dec 2014 19:31 by ursus69.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2015 06:50 #27621 by Topher
Replied by Topher on topic Planes with Devo7E
I use a 7e with micro planes and love it. My polecat was really fun so I bet the 939 would be great too, but not a beginner plane. One thing to keep in mind is that it is a low powered transmitter and therefore best suited to small planes. It's difficult to give any suggestions without knowing anything about your flying style and ability. If you could provide any more info about that, I would try to give you some advice.

-Topher

More
12 Jan 2015 10:47 #27633 by ursus69
Replied by ursus69 on topic Planes with Devo7E
Hi Topher!

Thanks for your reply!
I fly 3ch planes, and I wanna try with a 4CH!!
The other point is the price... I need some cheap plane :P
(I found the WL F939 BNF for 39.65€/45.69$)

Any suggestion?
Thanks!!

More
19 Jan 2015 00:58 #27829 by Topher
Replied by Topher on topic Planes with Devo7E
Man, what a slacker I am. I meant to get back to you sooner, especially as nobody else seems to be replying. I looked at the F939; it's just like the parkzone polecat, which I used to fly and love. It's fast and twitchy and absolutely neutral in it's handling. That is it has no self stabilizing like most 3 channel planes. That said, if you're up for it, it's a blast, and not a bad price, half as much as the polecat. Unfortunately, I don't think it uses the same protocol as the Devo 7e. I don't actually know of any planes other than the E-flite and parkzone which will work out of the box without modifying either the plane or the radio. You could get something which needs a receiver installed and use a LemonRX, or what I do is buy my planes used from either ebay or craigslist. I might suggest you check out RCGroups. It is about the biggest RC forum around and has people active on just about every forum, as well as an active classified section which also often has good deals. Good luck, and if you post again here, don't think I'm ignoring you; I will try to get back to you. Also, I am Toastermoore on RCGroups.

-Topher

More
19 Jan 2015 15:34 #27846 by ursus69
Replied by ursus69 on topic Planes with Devo7E
Hi Topher!

Thank you very much for your comments!...Do not you worry about the delay!!
I have the Devo7E with A7105 & NRF24L01 & range mod....so not have protocol problems.. :P
I know RCgroups! I will check it!

What planes do you have?
Can you suggest one with stabilizer,...not much expensive?

Thank you again!!
Regards

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds