Can i set up 3 settings on the 7e FMODE switch?

More
06 Apr 2015 20:50 #30850 by 30secs
Hey guys, i want to set 3 speed levels on my Devo 7e FMODE. Is that possible? the switch only has two options. If it's not.. how can i go about doing a 3 setting mix? use the trim button? If so how do i set that up?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2015 01:01 #30856 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Can i set up 3 settings on the 7e FMODE switch?
You can do it using a virtual switch (trim buttons) in the mixer but for ~$4 you could just add a 3-way switch, why not just do that?

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
07 Apr 2015 03:19 #30863 by 30secs

Cereal_Killer wrote: You can do it using a virtual switch (trim buttons) in the mixer but for ~$4 you could just add a 3-way switch, why not just do that?

I'm planning on doing a 3 switch mod.. but for now, can i do a 3 speed setup with the 2 position switch? if so how?

More
08 Apr 2015 22:16 #30920 by mwm

30secs wrote:

Cereal_Killer wrote: I'm planning on doing a 3 switch mod.. but for now, can i do a 3 speed setup with the 2 position switch? if so how?

You need to use a second switch to control things. You can either have it always go to your third mode, or have it switch between two modes when your 2-position FMOD switch is in a specific position.

Personally, I'd be tempted to use the EXT button configured as a toggle button for the switch. Detailed instructions on creating various types of switches using toggle and trim buttons can be found in the last section of my model configuration tutorial .

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds