Alternative For Flips - Devo 7e

More
03 May 2015 07:37 #32001 by mbk17
Alternative For Flips - Devo 7e was created by mbk17
Hello,

I was wondering if there was an alternative to the flip mode activated by the hold switch on the devo 7e? Something like holding the EXT or ENT button then using the stick in the direction to flip would be better in my opinion.
Has there been any developments similar to this or is the only possible way via switches?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2015 13:28 #32005 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Alternative For Flips - Devo 7e
It's certainly possible. You can configure the EXT button (but not the ENT button on the 7E) as a momentary or toggle button for changing a value. See the advanced section of the manual, or my tutorial on model configs .

It's also certainly possible to change the way the flip button works, depending on how your model behaves. If you're talking about the Hubsan X4 or the Proto X, which has some silly stick dance to make it flip, that can be set so turning on the "flip mode" and then going to full cyclic in some direction will flip in that direction. But we need to know what model you're talking abou8t, and how you make it flip now.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
03 May 2015 17:55 #32012 by mbk17
Replied by mbk17 on topic Alternative For Flips - Devo 7e
Talking about the Syma models, X5C-1, X11.

More
04 May 2015 02:19 - 04 May 2015 02:21 #32035 by kungpow
Replied by kungpow on topic Alternative For Flips - Devo 7e
What I did on my 7e was wire some tact switches to the hold and fmod switches and mount them poking out the top. Now I can leave the switches in the upward position and use the buttons or just use the switch as you normally would all while keeping my thumbs on the sticks. The tact switches I used had a really long button on them so they could reach through the case I then trimmed them almost flush with the case. I'll upload some photo's if you don't understand what I'm saying.
Last edit: 04 May 2015 02:21 by kungpow.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds