Question Devo 7e & Reciever ?

More
04 May 2015 12:40 - 04 May 2015 13:54 #32057 by oddette
Question Devo 7e & Reciever ? was created by oddette
Hi ,

Need information and suggestion , advice or direction :)
I have Devo 7e with nRF24L01+ module and planning to install A7105 Module (on the way)
which Receiver compatible and "Good" (in range, or others) to put on my QAV 250 (with CC3D) ?
have some list in , please feel free to add other Receiver .....
-devo rx1002
-R615X DSM2/DSMX Compatible 6Ch 2.4GHz Receiver w/CPPM
-Turnigy 9X 8Ch
-FrSky TFR6 7ch 2.4Ghz

Very appreciate for any advice and suggestion.

Thank you
Last edit: 04 May 2015 13:54 by oddette.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 May 2015 15:01 #32064 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Question Devo 7e & Reciever ?
Personally I use DSMX stuff however I was flying near a trunking transmitter (433.xxxx police band) over the weekend taking areal pictures of the local fair grounds (where the local police tx equipment is installed on top of a water tower) and my orangeRx r615x died in the air and my Tri fell from the sky and the orange was totally dead, even when powered on my bench from a stable PS, totally dead!

I would suggest a real spektrum AR6000, you can get them for around $15, which is actually the sale price you can get the r615x for right now (it's sold out at HK and the cheap spots and on eBay it's $15+)

The FrSky is good to but you'll need to make sure you're using a PA Module, otherwise you're weak point in that system would be your Tx.

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
04 May 2015 18:39 #32074 by oddette
Replied by oddette on topic Question Devo 7e & Reciever ?
Hi @Cereal_Killer
Thank you for your reply, ouch your Orange dead after "around" police band? thats something info tho...
will search AR6000.
Still wait another comment :)

More
04 May 2015 20:46 #32081 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Question Devo 7e & Reciever ?

Cereal_Killer wrote: I would suggest a real spektrum AR6000, you can get them for around $15, which is actually the sale price you can get the r615x for right now (it's sold out at HK and the cheap spots and on eBay it's $15+)

Sorry to hear about the OrangeRX failure. I'm now in the market for a number of Spektrum Rx's, and was probably going to get the OrangeRX ones. But if I can get real Spektrum Rx's for $15, that could well be a win. But I can't seem to find them for this price on ebay. There's one used one for $19, and then they all seem to go to $40 or so.

Any chance you can provide a link?

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
04 May 2015 20:53 #32083 by robocog
Replied by robocog on topic Question Devo 7e & Reciever ?
Ooh that's not good Cereal_Killer :(
Sorry to hear about that, hopefully not too much damage?

My r615x died when I powered it up with 2 servos plugged into the rudder on a Y lead (assumed it /should be OK to do this)
It had been working on the bench flawlessly up till that point, same symptoms, it now does nothing at all - no LEDS ...nothing
I was glad it didn't happen when I had a 4 bladed blender whizzing around

I did buy the DSM2 orange 6 ch (R620?) so I could fly the quad that dropped through the letterbox Saturday and been through a few battery packs this long weekend with it (bank holiday here in the UK) ...or rather in between showers and charging cells - and it has been fine so far...

My replacement R615X should be here tomorrow and now got my doubts about using it :/
Was going to try CPPM and DSMX, but if they are prone to just going pop ....

Regards
Rob

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds