Nano QX 3D Will not respond to controls

More
24 May 2015 19:15 #32941 by Nanonowork
Nano QX 3D Will not respond to controls was created by Nanonowork
Hi I'm new here so I hope this is an ok place to post this.

I've had a Nano QX 3D for about three days now and its been a blast! It's my first quadcopter and there has been a lot of learning going on surrounding all of the intricacies associated with flying and maintaining these little things. After crashing it multiple times I noticed the LED lights where starting to disappear and that led me to this video on how to repair them;

After taking the copter apart I repeated what is shown in the video and got all of the lights working again! I was very excited until I put the unit back together. The unit lights up and binds to the transmitter as normal (showing the same light sequence) but now it will not respond at all to the controls. I've tried changing the batteries in the transmitter and the quad but that is not doing the trick.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on or other possible steps I could take to resolve this issue?

I was extremely careful not to overheat the board with the iron but a lot of this is new to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds