Help TMS problem

More
26 May 2015 21:33 #33035 by Stavross118
Help TMS problem was created by Stavross118
Hi not sure if this has been answered or not ! I have devo 10 with two modules installed...
A7105 and nrf240l1 both was working fine then the old missing module anyway cut a long story short I had damaged the TMS on the tx I have tried loads of attempts to resolder the problem being I had soldered a small jumper pin fist time to make life easier to remove but then became loose as to high so tried a wire....but would not solder properly I have now joined 2 wires both to the TCK both modules work if I give them the A14 in the ini ......my question is will this damage the tx or the modules or both :(
Any help greatly appreciated and sorry if this has been answered already

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2015 21:52 - 26 May 2015 21:58 #33037 by aMax
Replied by aMax on topic Help TMS problem
I think, this will activate both modules electrically. The hardware.ini is a selection on which the poweron code
shall test if the module exists.
You better separate this line now by an external micro switch.

Edit:
Please post a close up of the damaged pad. Perhaps there is a work around.

Devo7e, TaranisQ X7, R9M , 4in1 MM, Futaba FC18plusV3.2 & DFT/FLD-02
Last edit: 26 May 2015 21:58 by aMax. Reason: edit

More
27 May 2015 06:50 #33042 by Stavross118
Replied by Stavross118 on topic Help TMS problem

aMax wrote: I think, this will activate both modules electrically. The hardware.ini is a selection on which the poweron code
shall test if the module exists.
You better separate this line now by an external micro switch.

Edit:
Please post a close up of the damaged pad. Perhaps there is a work around.

Thanks aMax this pushed me to find a solution the track in the circuit is a straight line from the pad so by uncovering a small amount of track I was able to solder the wire flat and repair the pad with very thin wire all ok now on A13 and one one A14 and flys as before......again thanks

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds