Devo 10 + lemon RX sats

More
16 Mar 2017 19:02 #60255 by bazsound
Devo 10 + lemon RX sats was created by bazsound
Im trying to figure out issues getting lemon sats (running through a kbar) to work properly ini both dsmx and dsm2 modes.

the issues are different between the non diversity sat and the diversity sat.

my non diversity sat works best bound running dsm2 and kbar set to spektrum satalites digital centre. dsmx doenst work in this mode (bind fails) but if i bind using spektrum dmsx 11ms or 22ms it works but the kbar complains every 2 seconds with antenna switches (must be a kbar bug)

now with the diversity sat i have buggy bavious in dsmx being not very reliable but i have trouble binding in spektrum digital centre in both dsmx and dsm2.. also collective channel seems to be missing. where as the non diversity sat is fine.

not sure whats going on. has there been any forum of cooporation beetween devation and lemons implentation of the dsmx and dsm2 protocols

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2017 15:28 #60729 by jcote258@gmail.com
Replied by jcote258@gmail.com on topic Devo 10 + lemon RX sats
This is interesting that you are having this issue. I am currently looking at Lemon RX sats for my D380 Build that I will be connecting to a Mini K-Bar. The difference is I'm going with the DSMX without diversity. You might be flying a different bird but check this thread for suggestions:

www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35609128&postcount=13

More
25 Mar 2017 17:39 #60736 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo 10 + lemon RX sats
In general, there is no cooperation between any of the dsm development teams. lemon offered to send a TX to pbr for testing, but I never saw any indication of it actually happening.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
25 Mar 2017 23:58 #60748 by bazsound
Replied by bazsound on topic Devo 10 + lemon RX sats
I figured out the channel issues.

i came across another issue, sat wont reconnect if i switch of the TX. Also if i switch the tx on first, and then the helicopter (this is a sensible way to do things) no connection. have to poewr cycle the radio .....

Pretty sure my 250 does not have the same issue.

why cant things just work as there supposed to......

Ive been flying both fine without problems, the 250 has been for a while. the non reconnection after loss of link is worrying.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds