Throttle hold for F949

More
12 Apr 2017 21:55 #61409 by colin911
Throttle hold for F949 was created by colin911
Hi everyone, complete noob here. I'm building a simple model ini for my WLToys F949 plane. Using a devo 7e with 4in1. How would I add throttle hold to the hold switch?

Thanks for any guidance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2017 23:09 #61410 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Throttle hold for F949
Navigate to the the throttle channel and hit Enter, change Safety from None to HOLD1, and set Safe Val to -100 (assuming throttle range is -100 to +100)
Test, preferably with prop taken off, at the least holding the plane down with hands well away from the prop and facing away from you.

For a more advanced method, search for "sticky throttle hold"; this only lets you take the throttle hold off when the throttle is fully down, so you don't accidentally activate at full throttle.

More
13 Apr 2017 03:47 #61414 by colin911
Replied by colin911 on topic Throttle hold for F949

RoGuE_StreaK wrote: Navigate to the the throttle channel and hit Enter, change Safety from None to HOLD1, and set Safe Val to -100 (assuming throttle range is -100 to +100)
Test, preferably with prop taken off, at the least holding the plane down with hands well away from the prop and facing away from you.

For a more advanced method, search for "sticky throttle hold"; this only lets you take the throttle hold off when the throttle is fully down, so you don't accidentally activate at full throttle.

Got it! Thanks so much for the help :)

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds