really screwed up my 6s. need help bad.

More
21 Apr 2017 23:50 #61669 by mellowvision
really screwed up my 6s. need help bad. was created by mellowvision
I have a devo 6s with a frsky module in it and it was running great until just now. I had been running version 5+protocols from november, and had updated it over the winter to be able to connect to a LR1000 and x4r sbus. it was all great.

then recently I've been trying to connect it to an xm+ rx and it wasn't going well. I got it to bind once, and it connected after a long wait, showed me some stick movements in betaflight and then the green light flickered and went red, and lost connection. Had this happen twice.

So I was skimming through the nightly threads and saw people having luck with more recent builds. I ran the Deviation uploader 0.8.0 and I think I ran it incorrectly, didn't change anything. So I ran it again, and did a full format. (I had backed up my files)

Now, not only is my GUI different, no arrows between pages, "re-init" button instead of "bind" and no dialog box popping up when I try to bind... and I haven't been able to get it to bind to anything. I reloaded my old model files. The quads won't bind. I'm at a complete loss. I REALLY need this running tonight and I'm not sure where to start. Please help.

when I try to bind up my beater that I've been flying for months, when I hold the bind button and power it on, it keeps on beeping and does not bind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2017 07:16 #61671 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic really screwed up my 6s. need help bad.
Have you restored your hardware.ini, where the external modules are enabled, after the full reinstall?
If not, those protocols won't work, and you will have an asterisk in the protocol names...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.023 seconds