DEVO 12S with RX1202, transmission loss

More
20 May 2017 10:10 #62433 by Franck
Bonjour à tous, j’ai un problème avec ma radio DEVO 12S et mon RX1202. Elle a 6 mois et je rencontre le même problème qu’avec mon ancienne DEVO 8S. Je l’ai changé car j’ai mis trois avions par terre. Depuis 6 mois que je vol avec ma DEVO 12S, encore un avion par terre après une perte totale de la transmission.
Pouvez-vous m’aider ! Qu’est ce qui fait que j’arrive a un tel résultat…

Google translate

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my radio DEVO 12S and my RX1202. She is 6 months old and I have the same problem as with my old DEVO 8S. I changed it because I put three planes on the ground. For 6 months I have been flying with my DEVO 12S, still a plane on the ground after a total loss of transmission.
Can you help me ! What makes me come to such a result ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2017 10:26 #62434 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic DEVO 12S with RX1202, transmission loss
Do you use fixed ID, or just auto bind?
For example if you had a receiver brownout, it will only reconnect if you used a fixed ID...

More
20 May 2017 11:58 #62436 by Franck
Replied by Franck on topic DEVO 12S with RX1202, transmission loss
Je volais en ID fixe avant le crash. Je n’ai pas volé pendant 2 mois et mon RX1202 ne bindait plus avec ma DEVO12S. J’ai bindé en manuel et ensuite j’ai volé en auto bind. Mais ne peux t’on pas voler en auto bind ? Faut-il vraiment être en ID fixe ?

Google translate

I was flying in fixed ID before the crash. I did not fly for 2 months and my RX1202 no bind with my DEVO12S. I bind into manual and then I flying in auto bind. Can not you fly in auto bind? Do you really need to be in fixed ID?

More
20 May 2017 12:42 #62437 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic DEVO 12S with RX1202, transmission loss
Of course you can fly in auto bind mode, but it is more dangerous, because if the receiver restarts for example because of a voltage drop, it will start in auto bind mode, so you will loose the connection, while if you were using fixed id, it would reconnect...

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds