Mixer Explanation?

More
12 Jun 2017 18:42 #62953 by herpla85
Mixer Explanation? was created by herpla85
Hi guys,

I am new in Prof. RC and i have some question since i still was not find the answer to those. I use the DEVO 7e with Deviation 5 and i have no idea what i am doing. Fail-safe, min-max limit, Curve, Scale ect.... I can't find some explanation what are all those stuff do. Jes i know change the vaule and try, but i don't realy wan't to destroy my rc yet. is there some link where i can find my answers?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2017 20:10 #62955 by Moeder
Replied by Moeder on topic Mixer Explanation?
Please give the manual a thorough read, as most of your questions will be explained there.

More
13 Jun 2017 13:59 - 13 Jun 2017 14:11 #62967 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Mixer Explanation?
While the manual explains what everything does, it doesn't really help with how you'd use those to construct a model, and it's written for people who have some RC experience. I've written a couple of posts that might help with those two things.

rc.mired.org/p/blog-page.html is an introduction to computerized RC controllers fro people used to inexpensive RTF controllers sold by companies with "toy" in their name. You may be beyond it, but if the manual is confusing, it will probably help some.

rc.mired.org/p/writing-deviationtx-model.html is a tutorial on how to write (and by example read) a devaiationTx model. It shows most of these things in use and explains what they're doing there, so that might help as well.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.
Last edit: 13 Jun 2017 14:11 by mwm.

More
13 Jun 2017 19:43 #62981 by herpla85
Replied by herpla85 on topic Mixer Explanation?
Wow,
I do really love my devo. The response and help from you guys is amazing.
Thank you very much.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds