Field of View help Devo F7

More
15 Jul 2017 20:13 #63467 by planetfpv
Field of View help Devo F7 was created by planetfpv
How do i change the field of view on the devo F7? i included a pic. The text is stretched below the bottom. I couldn't find the answer to this question so if there already is a thread please post.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2017 05:22 #63480 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Field of View help Devo F7
I think it related to PAL video support only. If you have NTSC camera you will have stretched image.

The IA9211 chip can support NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, SECAM, PAL-N.

More
31 Aug 2017 20:23 - 31 Aug 2017 20:27 #64081 by kmewes
Replied by kmewes on topic Field of View help Devo F7
Does this apply to the CVBS jack too? How is the output format determined by the F7? I noticed mine outputs PAL or PAL60 since my LG TV (I'm in the US, NTSC format) only displays it in monochrome. Also the bottom is chopped off. I guess it's due to the 625 vs 525 lines difference. I wonder if the F7 comes only in PAL output. Or is it switchable by firmware? It might also depend on the format of the camera perhaps? The text overlay might be determined by the format selected internally via firmware. Any thoughts? I would like to display the picture on a separate monitor.
Regards.
Last edit: 31 Aug 2017 20:27 by kmewes.

More
01 Sep 2017 00:08 #64085 by kmewes
Replied by kmewes on topic Field of View help Devo F7
This are example screen shots from my NTSC TV. Overlay and video+text overlay. The bottom part is cut off. The video source is from a TX5805, NEWER camera with transmitter.

On the transmitter screen the video looks normal, neither stretched nor cut off.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds