Serius problems after updating, delay and alarms

More
06 Aug 2017 10:52 - 06 Aug 2017 13:46 #63747 by Fer
Hello everybody.

Everything was going so smoothly tiil recently after a very long time, maybe two years, i desided to update to a more recent nightly build. I had downloaded version d9cd81f an installed it. I did remember some strange beeps i heard sporadicaly but didn't pay much attention as i wasn't flying much (summer here and too hot to go out in the sun). But today i had the chance to fly for a while.

I am facing two major problems. 1) On some occassions while i hit the MOD1 switch a small beep is heared, or other times a more prolonged beep, or in some times the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp goes on until i hit the MOD1 switch off. On one of my models (MPX HERON) the beeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp always occurs when i hit the MOD1 switch and i can't find a reason why this happens.
2) The delay mux which used to work fine on my Heron and Fpv Raptor models doesn't work any more, and i can't find why or what to do to fix it.

I attach the MPX heron.ini file for anyone to check, because this model has all the problems. The delay on the flaps doesn't work anymore and the alarm goes off when i hit the FMOD1 an it keeps beeping until i hit MOD0 MOD2. I really hope it is something simple. Someone else having these problems or knows how to solve them? Thank you.

File Attachment:

File Name: Heron.ini
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 06 Aug 2017 13:46 by Fer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Aug 2017 13:50 #63748 by Fer
UPDATE: Its seems that a tx calibration has solved the problem with the MOD1 switch beeps (don't know how they are related, but the problem doesn't occure any more, at least for the time beeing).

The other problem with the delay on deploying the flaps remains. I think it's a problem of programming the mixers, but why was it working ok before? Anyway, suggestions on both problems are more than welcome, even for the one that seems to be solved.

More
09 Aug 2017 09:59 #63771 by Fer
Also tryed to chagne the "speed" value in the the channels setup (where you change limits etc,) still got nothing. I can't understand what i am doing wrong.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds